Like the sun, at night.
I'm going insane, to rise in light
At least something of the like; coining the phrase
It all started after depression's waves crashed the sea shore
I was mixing up old stale milk with oatmeal,
Hoped a lil' to be more
Then a caged animal awoke my inner-demonic state
My soul's swimming with sharks; enter this phenom's lake
Not only that, but my love life as of late?
It's in shambles every girl say the same shit:
Routine: fuck, eat, complain, bitch
"Nigga, you need to be about it."
My ex girl told me to be about it
I'm just a youngin' tryna go and beat the body
I check-in, then save like I withdraw each deposit
Imperfect, I spit game and rhymes -- flaw in each hobby
No matter how much visual words eye I saw in each hottie
They say, "love is blind"
I say, "bitch, I'll see about it"
Above, inclined; to ascend to greatness
A dove, aligned; to descend to lateness
Because gravity dictates what goes up, must come down
Despite all of the science I've lost, I'll trust them found-
No,
Because my sanity dictates what goes go in, through
Must come back around
Despite all of the faith I've lost, I'm know I'm going to-
Thrust them back now,

Within the same shit I've been doing, for mornings and days
I feel like a war-bred phoenix that was born in a blaze
I have the tenacity of a dictator and the scorn of a slave
Somebody help me, please. I'm fucking going insane

Objects that once harnessed light have to show,
Room to grow. And a slight aura of afterglow

Not like it really matters though...
Versus

Dia's Verse:

Topic
"Evolution"

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick
Evolution

big bang, god or a more powerful entity, inflicting his evil on the world..only to profit from sin.
a spiritual vibe, from criminal minds...that work for the devil, and polish the coffins for him.

for minimum wage, the sentiment is rage..in the rhythm of blaze, we’re skipping the page.
it depends on the difference in stage,... if we’re allowed a voice, or our opinions are caged.
it’s like the lithium is pain..now stressing on oblivion cain..that’s how…. the oblivious came.
our demise will keep going through the obsidian fait, our own fault... will get rid of the gain..
commit hideous stain...sick in the brain,.... if we can at least admit what we did to remain.
an infinite reign...of gifted and sane, individuals, thats unfortunately imprisoned.. in craze.

As humanity evolves,..sanity dissolves, and we ran for any panic we can frantically solve.
the devil wants maniacs, and bombs,... while god wants us all to be romantically involved.
when both can be a fraud..it’s like everybody needs to take a fuckin oath on decent bonds.
how can we continue to evolve,... with misguided ego, isles of people that defeat the odds?
crowds of evil that beef with gods, so we can be grounded on steeples to receive applauds.
see, our means are off, because our priorities seem to fall before… the “Dreams” Evolve.

Ashes, turn to dust, bastards burn in lust., in gods eyes that stay shut, until we earn his trust.

But we have to evolve to that.

Right now, we’re falling flat..swallow facts, and realize that life isn’t complete…it’s hollow, black.
its been along time since we was perfect...so all thats left, is darkness, its what we call the pass.
an we often last, till its all a wrap...but 1 step to evolution, is when we decide to take off the mask.
it’s not an awful task, change is impossible, thats logical.. if no one can ever break off the pacts.
someones heart will get broken, or move like the space shuttle, as it starts to take off - and blast.

change can fuck with your mindsets, and make you feel like you’re being forced behind threats.
defying death... until the sky’s red, but there’s an underlying reason, why blood lives inside flesh.
cause its a color that defines regret, and blue is the color of trust, that’s where ur eyes are kept.
but realize that it doesn’t define the depth… a lighter shade of turquoise that will deny what's left..
some people just reply with theft, and tell that in order to evolve,... you just gotta climb the steps!

for the better? or will it get worse,.... but just know that an evolution, isn’t you, switching the story.
and if your mission is stormy, dont worry just know if you don’t evolve, you'll be uplifted by glory.

- the end