11-1

Re: Illustrious. vs Diverge

yes, one hour starts now.

Battle Record
    0-1

ill, you made a mistake tryin to battle me i hope you brought the Calvary
    cause I'ma be quickly decreasing the entirety of your feeble mentality,

ill lusts after the illustrious like Hustler's customers, he whacks far too much,
    and lackluster must define his whole character just because,

he's a whack ass rapper who ain't dapper and cannot touch
    diverge for the fact that what I'm bringing to the table is far too tough,

thinking you'll beat me? Well that is a fable brah my level is unattainable, you must be high as fuck,
    i get it now, everything is adding up, they call you illy that's because you're puffin on that angel dust,

quit with the bitchin and lets get to the facts i'm Baskin in the limelight and Robbin this match,
    now you're frost bitten like old ice cream, so it's flavor you lack,

anything you can do i'ma pursue it exponentially,
    while you buzzin through light years i'ma leap through time and beyond infinity,

you like alice chasin rabbit's down black holes,
    i'll use malice and savage tactics to make sure you never find your way home,

known colloquially as a joke emcee ill is a sad phony,
    he'll be hittin rock bottom when the people eLbow(L= loss) this jabroney.

Battle Record
    11-1

yo listen...

Imma cut this dude like sharp metal or cactus, put “Verge In” the battle & use him for textual practice
    ^ If anyone stated that quote, it wouldn’t be that he’s cool on the site, just referring to his sexual status
    “Picking on” this newbie guy makes me feel like a bully, be sure to make this pussy brutally cry
    & that’s what teachers used to make him do too, but they did the opposite of me all through Jr. High
    My punches fly quicker than hunting arrows & pierce your skin like a syringe at the doctors
    This battle looks like Mike Tyson vs a kid who’s never trained or even chilled with the boxers
    You slack with the process & you’re whack with the concepts… I spit these raps with honesty
    Even if your verses were written in a photographic form, they still wouldn’t “develop” properly
    Don’t even talk to me! You are a disgrace to all rappers & still wouldn’t be fly riding Jet Blue
    You are such a fuckin geek, if u tried to get a job w/ Geek Squad, they wouldn’t even let you
    Listen, your spittin is basic & weak, you’ll be facing defeat. Even with kicks you couldn’t “lace up”
    ^ And that’s the CD you should cut your throat with whenever you & ur fat bitch go thru a break up
    I’m ready for this murkin’ for certain, pull the curtain to start the hurting, plus ur verses aren’t amusing
    There’s no need for a professor to make an accurate prediction that you are on the “Verge” of losing
    Fuck ur pride, you wimpy dork. I’ll take this battle against you and straight destroy this
    Every bar that you spit is like a circle because every angle you look at it, it’s straight pointless

-ill.

Battle Record
    11-1

uppin lets get some votes.

Battle Record
    0-1

What does it take to get some voting action around here? Fuck! I want to battle, but if everyone is sleeping on our lines then what's the point? Come on peeps.

Battle Record
    9-15

Diverge
    feelin the flow thats about it
    ill lusts after the illustrious like Hustler's customers, he whacks far too much,
    first line forced, doesnt make sense. 2nd line didnt do much.
    no diss here
    thinking you'll beat me? Well that is a fable brah my level is unattainable, you must be high as fuck,
    i get it now, everything is adding up, they call you illy that's because you're puffin on that angel dust,
    best attempt so far and pretty weak,no multies and rhymes are weak, stretched as well
    quit with the bitchin and lets get to the facts i'm Baskin in the limelight and Robbin this match,
    nope i see the attempt but not quite hitting here bro
    while you buzzin through light years i'ma leap through time and beyond infinity,
    this would of been cool in an OM drop. didnt do much to ur opponent.

he'll be hittin rock bottom when the people eLbow(L= loss) this jabroney.
    nah, the ;=loss in parathesis killed it for me. concept was there i guess.

Ill
    Imma cut this dude like sharp metal or cactus, put “Verge In” the battle & use him for textual practice
    ^ If anyone stated that quote, it wouldn’t be that he’s cool on the site, just referring to his sexual status
    kind of long here, this was.....barely, ok
    “Picking on” this newbie guy makes me feel like a bully, be sure to make this pussy brutally cry
    & that’s what teachers used to make him do too, but they did the opposite of me all through Jr. High
    kind of off here bro and stretched
    My punches fly quicker than hunting arrows & pierce your skin like a syringe at the doctors
    This battle looks like Mike Tyson vs a kid who’s never trained or even chilled with the boxers
    ok
    You slack with the process & you’re whack with the concepts… I spit these raps with honesty
    Even if your verses were written in a photographic form, they still wouldn’t “develop” properly
    ok
    Don’t even talk to me! You are a disgrace to all rappers & still wouldn’t be fly riding Jet Blue
    You are such a fuckin geek, if u tried to get a job w/ Geek Squad, they wouldn’t even let you
    nah wtf was this, u called him a geek then said geek squad wouldnt except u, i think u meant the opposite
    Listen, your spittin is basic & weak, you’ll be facing defeat. Even with kicks you couldn’t “lace up”
    ^ And that’s the CD you should cut your throat with whenever you & ur fat bitch go thru a break up
    wording off here.
    I’m ready for this murkin’ for certain, pull the curtain to start the hurting, plus ur verses aren’t amusing
    There’s no need for a professor to make an accurate prediction that you are on the “Verge” of losing
    ok
    Fuck ur pride, you wimpy dork. I’ll take this battle against you and straight destroy this
    Every bar that you spit is like a circle because every angle you look at it, it’s straight pointless
    stretched again taking any effect
    -ill.

man, this battle was pretty weak. i had to give it to illustrious but i would like to see him shorten his bars up a bit more or if hes gonna go long atleast throw in some more multies. he has internals but his structure is off, good concepts but wording is effecting him.

diverge, my advice for you is to stop making straight statements. use more metaphors and diss your opponent with more wit. think outside the box and use similes or anything u can to make a punchline, as of now ur shit was statementish and u lack concepts as well.

V/Ill
    "Chrome 4 5 singin cuz they still snitchin
    Pools in da livin room, swim to the kitchen"

Battle Record
    0-1

@foulmonopoly

Do you know what metaphors or similies even are? I've got a few similies, a few name flips, and a few metaphors. Maybe you didn't catch them, but they were there. Not trying to complain, but what you said was mostly false. I can accept criticism if it's factual. The point is to improve from the criticism that you receive. I fail to see how I can improve from this.

Battle Record
    9-15

Quote Originally Posted by diverge View Post
    @foulmonopoly

Do you know what metaphors or similies even are? I've got a few similies, a few name flips, and a few metaphors. Maybe you didn't catch them, but they were there. Not trying to complain, but what you said was mostly false. I can accept criticism if it's factual. The point is to improve from the criticism that you receive. I fail to see how I can improve from this.

this is a str8 statement,faggot. ohhh wow ur gonna bring out his feeble mentality, this shit sucked im not even trying to hate just know ur roll if ur gonna talk shit cuz ill smack u back down wit ur bullshit logic
    u used like here so it wa sa simile but it was terrible, whacks far too much wow. i get the hustler rference but wasnt feeling. 2nd part was a weak attempt on wordplay imo, came out like a statement, define his whole character just because. ok...lack luster...u had somethin goin but didnt hit
    wasnt feelin it much, pretty much just sayin his name, could of been set up alot better too. dapper feels forced as well. no mattaphor or simile here.
    wtf is this. terrible metaphor my level is unnatanable bcuz im high" that shit is toddler level bro, nothing impressive here so even if i said u dont have metaphors u just suck so thats y i barely was able to see it, and its a weak metaphor if even that, more like just an exaggeration and wasnt feelin much at all, puffin on angeldust cuz hes illy? wtf are u talkin about,str8 statement. like i said im not trying to hate
    first line weak , basket and robbin was a weak concept, frost bitten like cold ice cream? weak.
    dont even know why i said this would be good in om it sux tbh no simile or metaphor u just said buzzin thru light years, u didnt even mention toy story or sometin or make it ill u just made a statement ya dumb bitch think be4 ya talk next time

kindergarden rhyme scheme, terrible similie, malace and savage tactics to make su re you never find your way home. ok cool so all u did was take a concept from that and just put it down,didnt even try to be original with it.

terrible line here

so yeah i know what simile or metaphors is, but ur shit was wack thats all there is to it make sure ur shit is better and u set it up more and u go for more original concepts and try more nameplays that arent simple as fuck, thats all there is to it

Battle Record
    9-15

my bad if i came off like a dick

Battle Record
    0-1

@foulmonopoly

Okay buddy! ; D pull the dick out of your ass. I wasn't rude to you, and you are acting a fool. Get real homie. You are entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately your opinion is wrong. It may not have been the best sixteen ever, but it wasn't as horrible as you make it out to be. That's all I'm saying man.