User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Week 7 Mag

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Week 7 Mag

Alright here we are again, Finally got the fucking holidays out of the way so we can now focus more on this text shit known as textima. We now have a champ so congrats to Ridic for champing the league and shout outs to kon for a dope champ match. We had a crazy couple weeks so here is the mag

Previews

ridiculous(5-0) vs untold(4-2)(CHAMP)

This match is going to be really nice, ridic is the undefeated champ. untold is an underdog here simply cuz he could no show? lol but untold has bars and so does ridiculous, if anyone can take the champ its him looking forward to it i got it

50/50

allen knight(3-0) vs phalanx(3-2)(CONTENDERS)

phalanx has bars, nice concepts,but hsi wording is off a good bit sometimes,,allen is more seasoned and better with wording i think allen will pull this but i think phal could grab it

60/40

frost(1-5) vs foul monoply(2-2)

I think frost is still learning what he needs to learn and is coming into his own, i think foul got a bit ways to go to but i think he is more established i got foul

60/40

traydmark(0-1) vs switch(3-1)

switch is a nice battler and could of easily been in the champ match this week, i dont see traydmark beating him.

80/20

miracle(2-2) vs king(2-1)

this is going to be a dope match if both show, this match was set up to see which one is in a contenders match next week. either could win, both has bars, i got it even

50/50

celph taut(0-2) vs alphabet

alphabet has fire bars, celph is getting back into his battle zone, while celph is good at writing i think he going to get took by bet, if bet shows

70/30

lawd(0-2) vs ikon(1-0)

ikon showed last week i think lol but theres now ay he cant be rusty, lawd still shouldnt be as good as ikon even with ikon being rusty so i got ikon

60/40

joeboston(2-1) vs kraven(2-1)

kraven had good bars last week, i think he was underestimated in that match tbph. Boston can write and is probably the fan favorite but im not sure he can beat kraven, kraven has to get away from the old shit and bring fresh concepts tho

60/40 kraven

kontext(3-2) vs dadiator(2-2)

kon is coming off of a champ match loss so I am sure he is hungry to get back into that position, dadiator drops ery time we need him to tho i aint seen him to hungry yet or try to hard i got kon

70/30

knowp(3-2) vs frank grimes(0-0)

dont remember franks writing but i remember his name, knowp dropped nice last week so i got him here

70/30

jermz(1-2) vs sharp(2-0)

if sharp wins here he gets a contenders match, jermz can stop that and show he is here for a reason, i dont think its going to happen i got sharp

80/20

child raising badass(0-0) vs jcorm(0-0)

jcorm was here when i first came, dude had a dope style and niceee bars, i aint seen him battle in years tho literally. I have never seen child battle at all. hopefully this one is good i got jcorm

60/40

mac vs rap dean(0-1)

know nothing bout either of these two, so goodluck to both

INTERVIEW WITH ILLUNATIC

so whats up ill, hows it feel to be the man in charge?
    It has been bitter sweet from the beginning. As some may or may not know, I’ve been in charge before. I’ve ranked from Moderator to Administrator in the past and as I look back at how I was back then and at times shake my own damn head just wondering what the hell was I thinking. But now, it’s been what? 10 years. I have a career, a wife and two kids. Do I devote all of my time or even majority of my time to rapbattles.com? Not a chance but I do as much as I can to keep this alive as do all of the moderators and members that are here.

where do you see the site in 6 months?
    That is a question that I seriously cannot answer. If you look back 3-4 months ago, mostly everyone was over at RIA. We had plenty of members trying to play both sides but we had a select group who were putting in time and effort to make RapBattles.com strive again. Then in December, Chrit decided to shut down RIA and migrate back. In all honesty, I do not have one bad thing to say about Chrit but his decision to shut down RIA did do a lot for us here. Looking forward, I can only imagine that activity picks up more.

when can we expect a tourney?
    Likely when the LLL season is over and a Season Champion is crowned.

Have you been peeping the LLL what do you think of the state its in?
    Since we have taken it upon ourselves to bring RB back, there’s been a lot riding on LLL. Unfortunately we have had a lot of moderators who have lost interest and walked away but luckily we have members who are willing to step up and take the task of running it over such as yourself. When it comes to Text Battles, there’s always people elevating and progressing over time. One person I have definitely been keeping an eye on would be Ridiculous. The kid has talent and it’s no surprise that he is the current reining, defending HW Champion for LLL, 1-2 and FL. It may be a little early, but I will put my prediction out there now that he is in the finals for the season

you planning on battling anymore or just running the site?
    My battling days are done and over. I do not have the passion or care to do so what so ever. In the early stages of the “RB Revival” I did battle often in LLL, 1-2 and FL, not even remotely close to what I was once capable of because I do not care for it anymore and was just doing it for activity sakes.

any plans you can let us know about?
    As I have previously stated, I have been toying with the possibility of a possible upgrade from vB3 to vB4. Although it does not seem worth the hassle, it is still an option. We are currently working on ways to attract more members in both Audio and Text. As some may notice, we have a new forum in the Audio Section titled “Casual Conflicts” which is a Rap Battle League that Nahlidge is working on setting up a cross promotion with. I am also working on some more potential promotions coming up which I feel it would be a bit premature to announce right now but believe they will be big.

how you feel about the state of text?
    It’s constantly evolving and changing. If you look back to the late 90’s early 2000’s we had tremendously stretched bars with the stupid // at the end. Over time it has become more of an art form to pack punches, multies, personals, etc. into short equal length lines. One thing that is dope today may be played tomorrow, that’s the way it is and that’s the way it will always be.

give us some shout outs bossman
    Honestly, shout out to everybody. Everybody who is competing in this league and other leagues on the forum, I want to give a shout out and a thank you to you. With your participation, we together are keeping rapbattles.com alive. What other forum has been up and going since the late 90’s early 2000’s? I mean seriously, it’s 2014!!!

Now time for a quick word from our sponsor

http://24.media.tumblr.com/80c01b9b4...dc5uo1_500.jpg
    Last edited by Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere; January 6th, 2014 at 01:20 PM

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: Week 7 Mag

reviews

Miracle vs celph

celph came out like he was at a live battle,which i can understand cuz he is an audio head, but he still did good i mean im glad he participating and ive seen him battle well before he just seems a bit rusty here and miracle isnt, he hungry trying to catch every battle he can and this was no different he took celph and did it well

miracle

i bring concepts that are amazing. u brainstorming? invovles sweating
    if a good punch comes to his mind, it's cuz the fist i throw will cave ur head in
    his chick is a scumbag whore.. she's all about handjobs n sucking
    but dont worry i havent slept w/ her yet, i kick her out after were done fucking

celph
    Throwing bitch fits on RIA to be seen as a savage...
    But you ain't Mean. 2 awards in 3 years isn't even an Average!

phalanx vs foul monoply

aight this was actually a dope battle, i thought the tool shed line was boss. and was lotb easily ...glad both cats is in the league this was nicer then i thought it would be

phal
    If he says he's packing? Disreguard what this fool said.
    If 'Ply would hold up that ratchet...Its the walls of a tool shed.

foul
    stare into these devilish eyes, and realize your irrelevelent guy
    Cuz Even after droppin acid...we wouldn't see that PH level is high

Kraven vs Lawd
    kraven had nice wording and good wordplay, it was a bit old which is the ONLY issue i seen with his verse, if he updates his concepts and figures out what is played and what isnt this dude is going to eat cats. lawd has to pick up his concepts and wording a bit and he could be good. he just has to work on it being beaten on by the top tier will make him better. and could turn him into a contender

kraven

Ur concepts are played while mines are sick with it
    Last week u couldn't get a W over M no matter which way u try to flip it

lawd

corny shit, so its in the nature 2 beat till he blue
    N after I put this pesticide, then Raid the rest of his crew

mordy vs boston
    mordy is out his fucking mind and dont know what he is talking bout which hinders his ability to battle because he is confused on the shit....boston go tthe dubb this week. i actually thought mordy had an ok verse tbh and has gotten a shitload better then when he started i think the biter shit made boston win here i thought it was a good bit closer then the votes said but i still think boston won

mordy

Used to dick, get gashed if this faggot tries to hold me up and fuck me
    Got this pussy raging, yet the only real wildcat was Joe B. from Kentucky

boston

His New Years went good huh? no drunk people no fighting
    See all of us made a Resolution we just hope his was to stop fucking biting

switch vs untold
    I was really looking forward to this battle, I didnt know who was going to win i usually vote against untold but its never cuz he is whack its cuz he battles top of the line opponents and barely uses, with that being said i thought he brought heat here. switch was off compared to his other weeks here im assuming its cuz he on vaca....either one of these dudes would of been dope in the champ match but told got the body here

switch
    Lost ur verse twice vs capcom even though he gave you many days
    But he understood since anything undo is worth erasing anyway

untold

if Switch asked to join Mondo Thugs, i'd blast his ass n tell him no still!
    Switchboard in my crew? then i'm disconnecting his line like he didn't pay his telephone bill

ridiculous vs kontext
    tbh i thought this was going to be lackluster, since they literally battled the week before int he fl i figured they wouldnt have much to say about each other but i was wrong and they both brought it for the champ match. Kon loses but barely i thought they both did nice and came consistent,. rid has a harsher edge to his bars which i think pulls the more votes. rid won and became our first champ this season

rid

I drop quick for you soft kids who flop big, I clock in as king.
    So Kon'll be seeing Nocturnal Rainbows waaayyy before he Hopsin the ring.
    I ain't too smart bro. Cars though? I've got hella knowledge.
    And that's not an expensive Wind Shield.. it's cardboard and says Zelda on it.

kon

Now come face your abuser, nobody listens to what Rid says. you're a loser
    ..& your Coke inspired rants make Charlie Sheen look like a Recreational User

knowp vs sharp

this was a close battle judging by votes and it was probably one of the best verses i seen know spit since i came back, but sharp was correct here and had nice consistent bars...consistency always kills know

knowp

U get ya ass kicked weekly, u need direction. Ask siri bro
    Sharp has the heart of a tiger… and behind that is a plastic bag full of cereal

shARP
    I tore your chick to shreds for NYE. put her in a hospital bed, son
    This New Years Barbara aint the only Bush needing medical attention

capcom vs allen knight
    this battle should of been much better, com came liek he was rushed and didnt give a shit bout the outcome, knight came with his usual harshness and nice wording and grabbed the w here which was cool. tho this battle could of been much better if com would of showed up

com
    Who cares what that herb say, I mean c'mon "Game Raw with a Chainsaw"? This Queer's a whore trick
    Ask his Girl...After I hit her wit dat BoomShot, She asked for an active reload on some Gears of War shit

allen

U smell like a fucking sewer, no ho wants this suckers attention
    Every bitch that compass makes them turn around an instantly go the other direction

interview with rid

whats up champ, how you feel about getting your hands on the first title this year?
    Feels good. I was hungry and got what I wanted. Of coarse it feels good!

You are a 3 title holding champ am I correct? how does that feel?

Ha! That was the main goal. Try getting all 3 at the same time, create some buzz, do something I don't know if anyone else has. This also feels good!

I see you are undefeated, you think theres anyone that can end that streak?

I've definitely put a big target on my back. Do I think someone can beat me? Yeah, anyone has a chance.. I just don't think it's a big one, unless I slack. [/cocky voice]

How you feel about the state of the league?

It's pretty damn solid, considering what we had to work with and the state it was in before. I see a lot of dope competition and things being run right. I do however think the cypher should either be scrapped or at least made so no one gets awarded for winning one. They don't turn out very good at all.

what you think about mordy biting then signing out?
    That kid is lost, and in denial. LOL for real, he didn't even know the concept he bit was wordplay. The Great Failure be rubbin' off on people.

you ever raped a midget?
    Twice.

allen knight or phalanx?
    Phallen Knight.

what you think of your opponent this week?
    He's a new opponent, that's all that matters. I'm sick of battling Kontext. Lol

give us tyour shout outs fucker
    Fuck the haters, Project Mayhem ALL DAY!

Which reminds me, WTF happened with that collab?

Power Ranks

1.Ridiculous
    There is no debating that right now he is the best in the league and possibly on site, holding three titles, undefeated here. There is not much else to say I think he has earned his spot

2.untold
    this dude just battles and battles and whether he wins or loses he never really talks shit or etc. he has bars, nice wording and is definatly one of the top best ont he site

3.allen knight
    500 bars due tomorow! with that being said knight is a beast has really harsh concepts and good wording most of the time. easily top 3 and could be next weeks champions issue

4.alphabet
    no shows like a fuck head but still one of the best in the league,w hen he shows he wins, only time i seen him lose was against the number one rank...this cat should be in a contenders n champ match in no time

5.phalanx
    this dude has nice bars i think sometimes it can be wordy and long and that is his issue

6. sharp nine
    easily one of the top 5 but hasnt had enough battles here for me to put him higher, the way its going he will be top 3 before no time

7.switch
    he took an L last week, but he is still a problem when it comes to battling, hopefully he can show and battle like he did the first couple weeks. def top tier and has nice lines

to watch out for

miracle-
    is it me or has mir been dropping nice as shit? anyways he has straightened out his wording issues a good bit and seems real hungry wouldnt be surprised to see em on the list next week
    knowp-
    judging by this week his verses is getting better and he should be an issue
    kontext-
    kon had a bad couple weeks but i see him coming back and getting another title shot soon
    kraven-
    probably one of the dudes i didnt expect to be good and could end up being an issue, if he gets the old concepts out the way it could be dope

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Battle of the week

Ridiculous vs Kontext

rid

Kontext vs Sobe, Kon wins 7-6

LOL

That battle wasn't fatal so I'm laughin' when we tangle dude.
    We won't need a Tie Breaker, but anything can happen when I strangle you.
    I'm in the ZONE when I'm writing, known for this type'a thing.
    Then there's Kontext... the Paper champ that got exposed for recycling.
    The gap between us is Weidman. I already tested & killed ya.
    And I know that V Tore you up, but you'll never do any better than Silva.
    I drop quick for you soft kids who flop big, I clock in as king.
    So Kon'll be seeing Nocturnal Rainbows waaayyy before he Hopsin the ring.
    LX? I was gone despite all it's hype, your drama's quite soft.
    Plus you've had enough Meltdowns to break Ice Age 2's copyright laws.
    I ain't too smart bro. Cars though? I've got hella knowledge.
    And that's not an expensive Wind Shield.. it's cardboard and says Zelda on it.
    I'm provin' you easy as hell, all I'm doin' is beatin' your bell.
    I just hit you like a Title Wave, which is all you can do as I leave with the belt.
    Dude, I'm foreign to press.. so choose, the door or your bed.
    'Cuz if there's a Post Fight interview, I'll be taking a 2 by 4 to your head.

Kontext
    Rid your raps are lame & cheesy, n I guess you just had to make it easy
    Cus' not only did you just admit I was dope, but that you had to sway to beat me
    Kid your too small n can't box. on top of that, this midget ain't hot
    Bro you shoulda KNEW I was gonna stoop low..-Shit. atleast to land a Face shot
    Now come face your abuser, nobody listens to what Rid says. you're a loser
    ..& your Coke inspired rants make Charlie Sheen look like a Recreational User
    Rid's facing a Bruiser. my Punches sound like thunder when the kid's swingin'
    Till both fists stingin'. & the Bama make you think you got recruited by Nick Saban
    Goldberg must represent you. closet fag. you should come with a better pitch
    Cus' I'll turn you into a Real Champ when I knit your face like a sweater bitch
    LX on a mission...Rid is a groupie bitch, I just flex wit my henchmen
    You're more than a Joke. Ridicule make fun of your own mother for some extra attention
    Check with my Hitmen n Spazz, we. effortlessy smash geeks
    ...I can show you the hands of God...Imprinted on BOTH of his asscheeks
    Faggot you mad sweet. I mess up rookies
    ^& that still wasn't short, choppy, n basic as one of your setups pussy

Verse of the week

Miracle

my concepts are fresh/amazing/creative.. no one thinks this pricks fancey
    in battles i bring shit u've never seen<--- like friends or a chicks panties
    this faggot dont grip the nine n blast bullets.. dude you'll get hurt
    the only time celph raising arms, is assisting his bf w/ removing his shirt
    i seen your video battle verse shawn, kid beat u senseless b/c your frail
    you had such a problem with mac.. apple sent your an apology letter in the mail
    ur in dagels crew? lol.. u n your squad bring nothing worth quoting..
    damn right celphs in Reservoir, cuz that's were i'll leave his body floating
    each time we've faced i've crushed u..punchs leave u seeing double
    skillwise my text is above you, like a comic speech bubble
    i bring concepts that are amazing. u brainstorming? invovles sweating
    if a good punch comes to his mind, it's cuz the fist i throw will cave ur head in
    his chick is a scumbag whore.. she's all about handjobs n sucking
    but dont worry i havent slept w/ her yet, i kick her out after were done fucking

interview with untold

Whats up untold, how you doing my NC bretheren?

GoW! dawg.. i'm good! been waiting on you and i to finally get to our pic match whenever your ready! hawla!

How you feel about where text is at?

man, this is trill question.. i feel like text is probably better than it ever has been. i know a lot of peoples be acting like concepts are mad play'd or "its been done before" but i also feel like, theres a generation of text heads getting more and more creative each season. and it gets old guys like us to step our game up. ya know? but i treat text like i always have, i do it and enjoy it. in all reality, i've been trying to lose for a few weeks now, roflz. i dunno where text is as a whole maybe, but i know i'm not much into it at the moment. but its fun to read other peoples battles.

With a site battle always being talked about and a hidden hatred for each other what you think the difference is tween nc and rb?

man, i dunno what all the hate is about anyways. its just text battling. i think theres a lot of NC heads that have been around since they were teens and same with RB and as a teenager you let b/s stuff get in the way, like "MY SITEZ BETTER THAN URZ!!!! " but as u get older, it just doesn't matter. what i really think is, some people just don't grow up, grow a pair and get over it LMAO!!! some people just take this text/site vs site shit wayy too serious. a good example is Bags on NC or Barcotic/Cronus whose all over the place, makin alias's and whining if the voting's not in his favor. in all honesty, theres no hatred on my part for either site. i've battled all over and enjoy it regardless. and i post on both RB and NC's. so it's all good...

talk shit to yuor opponent this week?

g/l bro. congrats on bein the first champ this season after it's 3rd reboot lolz!

give us your shout outs dawg

gonna give a shoutz out to the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!! spanked some eagle ass this saturday! another shouts out to my MONDO THUGZ! keepin shit trill on this site. my big lil homie VC! alwayz saying wutz good, ol' paranoid azz wigga! and def shout out to GoW and my opponent Ridiculous. keep up the good work. now i gotta bust out this 3 page paper for class. GRADUATION 2014 BABY!!!!!!

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

What the fucks

wtf@ mordy biting then claiming he didnt
    wtf@ it being fucking artic conditions in america
    wtf@ pushing a retarded person around in a grocery cart
    wtf@ fabs mixtape being better then most commercial tapes
    wtf@ ridiculous holding three titles, havent seen that since i dont it
    wtf@ people still biting in 2014
    wtf@ my mags being the dopest
    wtf@ poodles

So there you have it, the mag for this week, we will start having them weekly now that the holidays is over. Remember I say it everytime but it is up to yall to make this dope. we make the league as participants. not the mods, the admins etc. its you the peoplewho show every week. if you dont show or dont give a shit then it wont ever be as good as it can be...congrats to the champ and goodluck to everyone this week

FUNNY PICS
    http://31.media.tumblr.com/9dc29de99...c5uo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/fad33f0b0...c5uo1_1280.png
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/697409c4d...c5uo1_1280.png
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d986801d...c5uo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d1896863...dc5uo1_500.jpg

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Complaining about the cyphers not turning out but doesn't do anything to make them "good" come on now @Ridic

That being said I'm still waiting on at least the "official" acknowledgement that I won.
    Even if it doesn't come with an achievement. Although being the only worth-while MC in the ones I post in should be more than enough for a medal.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Lol, dope mag gow
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol @ the "Wtf"s pretty cool.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

The Great Father decrees-

Verily, thou doth miss the larger picture of the one thou doth layeth upon with accolades. The wench madam Ridiculous doth possess 4 titles, for he verily usurped the ComeoutoftheCloset Bowl. Forsooth!

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

Nice mag.

Battle Record
    9-15

lol phallen knight
    "Chrome 4 5 singin cuz they still snitchin
    Pools in da livin room, swim to the kitchen"

Battle Record
    1-1

Dope mag

And the people have spoken gow when will you acknowledge traydmark's cyphering greatness????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
    Dope mag

And the people have spoken gow when will you acknowledge traydmark's cyphering greatness????
    lmfao

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Great Mag gotta prescribe me some those fukitol pills lol.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

good mag, thanks for taking your time to do one

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

dope mag G.

open mine adn celphs battle for votes already fucker.