10 lines
    due 3 hours after check in

This is my check in
    Take a Look at my Life

Battle Record
    14-12

Re: Bos vs Indrid Cold

U ain't the brightest around here..I wonder if u ever use yo brain, b
    Cus u and IQ arent usually seen togetha.. unless u getting merkd in the FL Tourney
    I drop people with deadly punches..that's something a fag like u wont do
    So when I'm finally done wit this, u'll get an one-way ticket back to the ICU
    I'm Colder than ice, see me punch u in the head and let u hit the floor quick
    And that's where this hoe belongs..riding more vet's dicks than that Brodie prick
    I got a couple of W under the belt..but u seem to take this in a wrong way
    Cus when u say u won something down there.. u earned nuff money to make it through the day
    Ur not a respected battler here..u only got that record battling Mac 13 times
    This whack shit reached all up to yo brain..u must be sniffing ur own whack lines
    Take a Look at my Life

Battle Record
    14-0

check no crew votes

Battle Record
    14-0

you wont ever make it to the top, those are wounds that only time will settle
    so how are you the bos..when in the end, you're far from being on the highest level
    when i cut him down to size, it'll hurt his ego once this win is never accumulated
    and leave him torn apart in more ways than one like he was dismembered and mutilated
    from your style, to the way you vote, this yes man does the same as his faction
    he must be manchurian candidate...cuz someone's always swaying his action's
    if you had half a brain, it would make your neck break, get your head straight
    cuz he's so absent minded, his shoulders are like pall bearers the way they carry dead weight
    as i beat bos to near death, ill give him deep insight to himself that adorns his mind
    and he'll really get a chance to take a look at his life...as i make it flash before his eyes

Battle Record
    14-12

Good shit, bruh. Start voting ppl

I'll have links 2morrow
    Take a Look at my Life

Cus u and IQ arent usually seen togetha.. unless u getting merkd in the FL Tourney
    concept was there but B and TOURNEY do NOT rhyme
    this is ok but someone else used the same concept in another battle
    And that's where this hoe belongs..riding more vet's dicks than that Brodie prick
    doesnt do it for me
    Cus when u say u won something down there.. u earned nuff money to make it through the day
    uhhh..whatever
    This whack shit reached all up to yo brain..u must be sniffing ur own whack lines
    used "whack" twice in one line..no punch here either

overall your verse was very weak, Bos

-versus-

so how are you the bos..when in the end, you're far from being on the highest level
    good nameplay
    when i cut him down to size, it'll hurt his ego once this win is never accumulated
    and leave him torn apart in more ways than one like he was dismembered and mutilated
    nice multis
    nice personal
    cuz he's so absent minded, his shoulders are like pall bearers the way they carry dead weight
    lol
    as i beat bos to near death, ill give him deep insight to himself that adorns his mind
    and he'll really get a chance to take a look at his life...as i make it flash before his eyes
    nice play on his sig

indrid..you had nice multis and some good personals here, you took this W quite easily..Bos..you need to work on some more complex rhyme schemes and concepts

vote - indrid cold

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...948/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Grimm
    Bos, when you look at your record, your eyes gotta burn, G
    Cause the only time Bos and Ill are said together, he's losing 5-1 in a tourney
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos
    Coincidence? And he used the "similar" punch only two days after it was used on him. I see the same exact punch, with a little tweaking it to make it seem like a personal! Also, I find it funny how both set-ups end with one letter! But it could be a coincidence...

Battle Record
    0-1

Bos -highlight bars

"U ain't the brightest around here..I wonder if u ever use yo brain, b
    Cus u and IQ arent usually seen togetha.. unless u getting merkd in the FL Tourney"

The rhyming is way off, but I getet the message you were tryna deliver. Plus the wording is bleh. This was the best part of ur verse, you grasp the concept of punches but you need alot of work. No offense

Indrid Cold - highlights

"when i cut him down to size, it'll hurt his ego once this win is never accumulated
    and leave him torn apart in more ways than one like he was dismembered and mutilated"

Ya whole verse was dope but this my fave line. My one comment is the wording, you could make your lines shorter and they have movement and impact. You coulda shortened up like:

Ill cut him down to size, hurt his ego when his win's never accumulated
    Have him torn up apart in more ways than one like he dismembered and mutilated

Sounds alil better without all the correct english in there lol, but otherwise your gradp concepts is awesome, flow is decent and your punches land to some degree, good shit

V/ IC even though it prolly doesnt matter cuz im below 50 posts lol

Battle Record
    14-0

uppin

Battle Record
    33-54

v/ indrid..

and @ the guy who said the line was bitten, its a fairly used type of punch.. not wayyyyyyy too obscure for him to of made it himself
    .. im back

Battle Record
    14-0

Battle Record
    13-13

good opener
    nice multi and decent punch
    nice personal
    lol this really made me giggle
    decent attack on his sig

vs

not a bad opener but the wording spoiled it
    ok
    not a bad personal
    didnt get this one tbh
    using whack twice in one line killed this bar

-----------------------
    indrid just had the better verse with good flow and multies as well, bos had few decent lines but mostly misses
    V/cold
    ''Follow me blindly like steve wonder's twitter page'' .......MODENINE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

meh personal opener, didnt feel the hit
    another bland hit
    I laughed, but this hits the Brodie guy harder than Cold haha
    ok, decent filler
    First line was leading somewhere, second line missed.

vs

name flip, but didn't hit too hard
    soft blow, coulda hit better with some rearranging
    concept!
    great concept, great execution, this just won the battle
    boring closer with a so-so rhyming scheme

Neither really had any hard hits, Bos' only decent bar was a personal at someone not even in the battle. Indrid brought some concept and better execution, and got the W.

V/Ingrid

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Indrid Cold won this battle here for me , he had the ryhming scheme down to near perfection nice good solid lines , bos ?? i felt ur lines were weak man keep it up tho both of you