this is my check

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: BrodieSelfPaid vs Illustrious

Check.

Battle Record
    1-1

1.I throw blows quick, So I guess im killin this lame, Scorch em with flames...
    You only the mentioned as the ''Illest'' When we break down the SYLLABLES in ya name...
    2. Who really feelin this lame? ..sure he searchin strugglin tryna come up with flames
    Illustrious? ...You kiddin me mane? ....Niggas on twitter don't even mention ya name.
    3. Killin the game, See me, Im aimin at ya chest, Gotchu a vest? Ill blow it wit tecs.
    double strapped, red beams. since he a bitch? two dots on his chest like nipples on breast
    4. Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    Cus I Swear this bitch'll eat clipse, throwin shade tryna block out my shine...
    5. See me, I roll Through, Spit shit that'll leave you froze dude...kid has no clue.
    Now he old news, So I guess you the opposite of ya name, So now who really knows you?..

Battle Record
    11-1

listen bitch...

I bet this dude is a snitch & he'll get caught hard like in harry potter
    Compare this fag with sloth from the goonies & he'll be barely hotter
    He think's he's a boss dealer, but it's clear he's got some issues too
    The only way he's grabbing rocks are on the curb while he's down kissing my shoe
    You say you're from "murda capitol" but you won't do shit you dirty fake
    The only time you're holding a nine is the wax number on top of a birthday cake
    Viewing this kids skill is like spotting a turd in a lake, cuz it's not happening soon
    And you should probably take every bodies advice about just quit rapping you goon
    Cuz your shit is just nonsense and garbage, look at ur verse & you'll know why
    & Realize that when people say your name they literally mean "bro, die!"

Battle Record
    11-1

Battle Record
    1-1

Battle Record
    11-1

Battle Record
    11-1

Battle Record
    11-1

uppp

Battle Record
    1-1

Yo is you niggas serious? now fuckin votes yet? and all these other battles gettin votes and feed? Fuck outta here... UPPIN dis shit

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dude Calm down ^^^^ lol

Brodie

1.I throw blows quick, So I guess im killin this lame, Scorch em with flames...
    You only the mentioned as the ''Illest'' When we break down the SYLLABLES in ya name...
    not bad but these references on names been used before overall good punch though

2. Who really feelin this lame? ..sure he searchin strugglin tryna come up with flames
    Illustrious? ...You kiddin me mane? ....Niggas on twitter don't even mention ya name.
    nah cuz u already said something in reference to his name on your first bar

3. Killin the game, See me, Im aimin at ya chest, Gotchu a vest? Ill blow it wit tecs.
    double strapped, red beams. since he a bitch? two dots on his chest like nipples on breast
    nice concept on finisher

4. Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    nice wp good punch here

5. See me, I roll Through, Spit shit that'll leave you froze dude...kid has no clue.
    Now he old news, So I guess you the opposite of ya name, So now who really knows you?..
    ok not bad

Ill

nah wasnt feeling this weak concept

The only way he's grabbing rocks are on the curb while he's down kissing my shoe
    not too bad ok concept

ok

Viewing this kids skill is like spotting a turd in a lake, cuz it's not happening soon
    And you should probably take every bodies advice about just quit rapping you goon
    nah nuthing behind this to basic

probably better punch here go reference to the np

V/Brodie

He came more consistent in this one. All i felt hit from Ill was his closer.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    1-1

Preciate the vote... UPPIN
    #1 Lame on the Net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smells Like Homicide
    Battle Record
    17-13

Brodie

[/B]I throw blows quick, So I guess im killin this lame, Scorch em with flames
    You only the mentioned as the ''Illest'' When we break down the SYLLABLES in ya name
    got the concept but it was just delivered a lil too simple for me.
    Who really feelin this lame?..sure he searchin strugglin tryna come up with flames
    wasnt feelin this. reason bein this bar almost sounded like the opener. Name+Lame+Flames was bein over used and didnt have any solid effect on this one.
    Killin the game, See me, Im aimin at ya chest, Gotchu a vest? Ill blow it wit tecs.
    guess u had the multies..even tho they werent used the best w/punches. i feel that rhyme scheme dont suit u cause it seems like ur just focusin on connectin multies nd not tryin on the disses.
    Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    eh..prolly ur best bar but the concept coulda been more relevant to the opener. that complexity attempt didnt work out well b
    See me, I roll Through, Spit shit that'll leave you froze dude...kid has no clue.
    weak close out

Illustrious

?<-..nah b. this bar was too wordy. not too mention this bar was a throw away since im lookin at the punch factor in this too
    too basic
    far stretch here. concept barely comes across since ur wordin is sloppy
    nah..wordy..u called him a goon..i'd call that a compliment
    meh..i guess this is your better bar that made sense. still, it aint all that for a close out bar as well.
    __________________________________________________ __

eh yo, after seein both drops im comfortable with sayin Brodie took this. i wasnt into the whole verse cause i wasnt seein the punches land as much as i wanted to..but it was a smoother read nd felt just formed together better.

ill, wasnt sure at times what u were tryin to say from ur concepts but it was below FL standards. closer was prolly the best attempt but not enough for a quoteable or anythin like that.

work on the nameplays better, that attempt with the bro, die wasnt creative at all. thats the most obvious and most temptin np to use..stay away from those and think a lil harder on how deliver concepts in your head into smooth executions on paper.

anyhow, think i said enough about how i came up with the vote.

Vote-> BrodieSelfPaid
    INFEKTED PENZ

Battle Record
    1-1

I guess, Uppin
    #1 Lame on the Net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.