Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Take Time - MC Mash

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Take Time - MC Mash

all types of comments will be appreciated,i was spitting after a long long time.

[YOUTUBE]F8nr0nfP9bM[/YOUTUBE]
    catch me here-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2
    catch me here-

Re: Take Time - MC Mash

im liking the beat that digital effect at the begging

im not sure if ur jut ue a cheap mic or u neeed to mix it better bro but it sounds like your rapping in small room .. might need to fix those acoustic..

vocals are nice strong bars roll nice!! abit more emotion in the hook/break but deffo potential nice drop man

rtf http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...306/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    0-2

thanks a lot for checking mate.its the mixing i guess...will be taken care of
    catch me here-

Battle Record
    11-2

your mic presence is solid, could use a bit more emotion/energy maybe, but still solid, flow was okay, lyrics were decent, vocals could sound a bit better quality wise, it seemed like they echoed a bit or something, wit a bit more work I could see you killin some shit

Flow is dope on this although I feel the vocal mixing needs work, sounds like your spitting in a live room if you know what I mean. Lyrics and flow is solid though so that kinda makes up for it in my opinion. Beat is kinda cool, kinda synthy for my taste but still alight, goes well with the concept of the song. Not too bad though man, keep dropping.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    0-2

thanks yall,my mixing fucked it up a lil i think lol
    nevertheless,keep dropping feeds yall
    catch me here-

well everyone's made the mixing obvious, so no need to comment there.

I liked the rhymes and the lyrics were solid man!

There were some technical issues but we all learn how to deal with that eventually!
    >>>>
    <<<<
    >>>>
    <<<<

Battle Record
    0-2

ya i got that bro..thanks a ton
    catch me here-

Battle Record
    0-2

more feeds here
    catch me here-

Battle Record
    0-2

cmoon people i need more feeds on this
    catch me here-

u stayed solid with ur lyrics ....need better mixin youtube how to mix and it will help u alot in quality other than dat good job man leave me feed bak on mine heas da link

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...212/index.html

Battle Record
    0-2

ya man,i could do better in the mixing i know..
    will rtf asap
    catch me here-

Ight. your voice is really solid dude. Your lines and flow are decent man. Everyone already said about the mix, So I'm not gonna explain there. What I would do is put more emphasis on your words, because you have the voice, They just need to be felt more. Keep at it though. Check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...177/index.html

Battle Record
    0-2

thanks a lot for checking man but
    do u mean the pronunciation when u said THE WORDS?
    catch me here-