User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: between swings

between swings

[SOUNDCLICK]10897441[/SOUNDCLICK]
    beat by me...some murder rap type shit...wanted to change it up a little and work on multies a little bit...
    leave some feed and ill rtf

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...027/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...03140&posted=1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: between swings

um.....uppen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    40-21

A wzup there Airman...Malestrom damn I know its borin as shit out there. I'm in Lajes myself. Anyway, sick beat homey sound like some Eminem type shit. The verses is definately on point, Like the add lib game, punches can use a lil work, but the chorus is the shit though LoL all in all a good listen homey check mine out would ya?

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...068/index.html

this song has alof of potential the beat needs mixing and your flow needs work fix those things and your good keep droppin
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Get Familiar

peeping....like intro of beat hmmm quality could def be wokred on....sounds like u didnt give it a good compression....hmm not really feeling ur delivery lol those adlibs need to go....used way too many imo..yes multis are there but if eel some are just forced to rhyme....whoa is this the hook not really feeling this too much...maybe some scratches in there coulda helped...wasn't feeling the effect on it

overall could use some work homie on that delivery...keep dropping only way u'll et bettter

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...66#post8204866
    Last edited by Rishi P; August 1st, 2011 at 12:17 AM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

uppen

Get Familiar

Yo make sure to hit me back homie!
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

you get a A for effort.. but it was generic to me.. your a good wordsmith tho.. it just wasnt my cup of tea.. 2.5 rating.. its all love tho homie
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

Battle Record
    3-2

lyrically this is straight for the most part, I agree with Rishi on some of the multies bein' just thrown in for the sake of havin' a multi, never have been a fan of that... but otherwise it's straight... the overall execution is the trouble though, the mix and composition in general sounds kinda sloppy...