User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 104

Thread: Sony and PSN hacked.

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Sony and PSN hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    I agree with this. If I buy something, I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want to do with it. If I'm not cheating on Sony's network, they need to fuck off. Then Sony being able to look at Paypal transactions and IP addresses that visited a certain website is beyond ridiculous. You mean I can be viewing some shit online or buying some shit online and a company can have a problem with a guy and get court orders to see my IP or money I payed? Wtf is that?
    ..so if you buy a gun you should be able to walk into a bank and shoot all the people working there ? because you bought it right ?

you're stupid too.

Sony has a VERY valid point with the jailbreak shit. do you know what jailbreak is ? it's a way to pirate shit. so you're saying that Sony is wrong for trying to stop people from making the PS3 some port to play stolen crap on ? and -they- are in the wrong for it ?

now it might be cool to jailbreak a ps3. it might not even really hurt anyone, but to say Sony is in the WRONG ? lmao.

Battle Record
    12-1

You just compared jail-breaking a videogame console to killing people. Good job, retard.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

BTW, if you think Sony should have the right to track people simply for viewing content on youtube or visiting a website owned by a guy who jailbroke something, YOU have a problem.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

You don't see computer manufacturers going after people for installing different hardware or operating systems onto computers they bought. This whole suit is ridiculous.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    0-1

Sony shouldn't give a fuck. Its like when people only bought an Ipod touch just to jailbreak it.

edit: Nice triple post ^

Battle Record
    26-5

Geohot can/could do wtf he wanted with his ps3, however he released the jailbreak and used a modded console on the psn, both illegal, read the t's and c's.

Battle Record
    12-1

As for "releasing the jail-break," so what? If he cheated on PSN, ban him. No need to serve Youtube with papers that say they have to give up every user who ever viewed a video by this guy. That's crazy. I didn't cheat. I didn't jail-break shit, but they have my IP adress???????

FOR WHAT?!?!

Lol. That's crazy.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

BTW, if I wanted to run windows XP on my playstation, why shouldn't I be able to? I don't get it. Playstation's OS is complete ass. How would simply running Windows XP equal cheating or doing something unethical? I bought Windows XP. It's mine. I bought my PS3. I'm not cheating.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    0-4

Quote Originally Posted by WARQuotient View Post
    you're one of those special idiots that just makes up facts as you go aren't you ?

take your ass on to a Xbox thread, obviously this doesn't concern your freeposting ass. and stop lying about shit.
    one ur fucking retarded on everything u just typed into this thread.
    one theese are facts im not lying theres a thing called GOOGLE use it !

2 im not freeposting if im staying on topic, so beat it.

3 compareing killing ppl in real life to video games u are LITERLY retarded

TAKE UR TROLLING ASS OUTTA THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

or just do this :hosea2: and stfu
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

Battle Record
    1-1

sorry i used a comparison as ridiculous as the point you guys are trying to make. if it is ridiculous then it was on PURPOSE to show how you two are fucking retarded.

like they said, he wasn't in trouble for modding his PS. he was in trouble for releasing it to everyone. it is stated in the terms and conditions that EVERYONE agrees to. if you don't like it ? don't fucking play a playstation. Sony OWNS it. it's like you making a song and everyone using it but changing it slightly to make it "better". then people stop buying YOUR song and use THEIR song. see the harm ?

you guys are mad that a company is trying to protect themselves ? and i'm an idiot ? i'm ridiculous ? wtf.

and yea Husky. everything on google is 100% facts right ? because google is a place of facts not a search engine. stfu.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

As for "releasing the jail-break," so what? If he cheated on PSN, ban him. No need to serve Youtube with papers that say they have to give up every user who ever viewed a video by this guy. That's crazy. I didn't cheat. I didn't jail-break shit, but they have my IP adress???????

FOR WHAT?!?!

Lol. That's crazy.
    exactly how I feel
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

BTW, if I wanted to run windows XP on my playstation, why shouldn't I be able to? I don't get it. Playstation's OS is complete ass. How would simply running Windows XP equal cheating or doing something unethical? I bought Windows XP. It's mine. I bought my PS3. I'm not cheating.
    I believe you can run another os without worrying about legal ramifications; in fact, I know many people who run linux on their ps. The problem is altering the PS os, which is against agreement you make when purchasing.

Again, I could be making shit up, but that's how I see it.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-4

Quote Originally Posted by WARQuotient View Post
    sorry i used a comparison as ridiculous as the point you guys are trying to make. if it is ridiculous then it was on PURPOSE to show how you two are fucking retarded.

like they said, he wasn't in trouble for modding his PS. he was in trouble for releasing it to everyone. it is stated in the terms and conditions that EVERYONE agrees to. if you don't like it ? don't fucking play a playstation. Sony OWNS it. it's like you making a song and everyone using it but changing it slightly to make it "better". then people stop buying YOUR song and use THEIR song. see the harm ?

you guys are mad that a company is trying to protect themselves ? and i'm an idiot ? i'm ridiculous ? wtf.

and yea Husky. everything on google is 100% facts right ? because google is a place of facts not a search engine. stfu.
    lol in all honesty i could care less about the ps3 cause ur right about that xbox line u used earlyer... lol xbox all the way, im only laughing at this because anything that can harm sony im all for it =D go team Anoumous

as for the whole google thing i was simply meaning use google to find the sites/articles of the facts i just wrote in here simple as that :doofy:
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

Battle Record
    12-1

Quo, this is not a murder weapon or a piece of music. It's a piece of hardware. Stop it with your shitty ass analogies and discuss what everyone else is discussing.

This type of lawsuit is some shit there is no president for. People have always altered hardware & software and shared it, from DJ's with turntable setups to computers to cars. It's what people do. They tinker. They alter things they buy. They always have, and as long as a guy doesn't cheat, no big woop. If people cheat, ban them from PSN. End of story.

There is no need for Playstation to go snatch up every IP of everyone who ever viewed a video by this guy, or made any transaction with him. That's ridiculous and if you can't see that, something is wrong with you. The courts have fucked up on this one.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

As for protecting themselves, gtfo. Quo, tell me why they would need my IP adress to protect themselves? How would having millions of IP's of people who MAY HAVE watched a video that this guy posted protect Sony? Not to mention that you didn't even have to watch a video about the Playstation, yet they have your IP. That's retarded.

It's a bullshit invasion of privacy. What I watch on youtube is my damn business.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers