User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 153

Thread: Eh.. Wayne

Eh.. Wayne

In my own opinion, Wayn is put on a pedestal he shouldn't be on.
    He was anounced #2 on the best rapper list for VH1 under Em.
    Above Kanye... I was so appalled. A lot of the vote was the influence on the rap game but if you factor that in or not... more people had more influence on the community than wayne.

"I ain't poppa,
    but if you not actin' proppa,
    the glock gotcha askin' who shot ya?"

Battle Record
    12-18

Re: Eh.. Wayne

Wayne sucks... as far as a ''top rapper'' goes

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Not many people are touching him..And it's not surprise that he would be rated higher than Kanye. Kanye's last album was good, but look at his stuff before that..He's put out doo doo for the past few years.

It's a debate there's no winning..Em, Wayne, Jay..They put out good music, sell really good, and have a huge following..their always gunna be near the top
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

^ your right about Em & Jay... Wayne will fade, he's just what's ''popular'' - especially when he runs around with this faggot:
    [youtube]P-EuvwT2daM&feature[/youtube]
    go to 3:55 on this video & tell me with the thought process this guy has, how is their music or Lil Wayne's alone going to stand the test of time? it won't

as for 'shitty music' you say...? 808's > Waynes rock album

Waynes rock album = the shittiest thing ever made from a rapper ppl consider ''the top''

True true.
    Kanye deserves better tho.
    He has more talent than what he's credited for.
    808 was mudd but he music before that was great.

"I ain't poppa,
    but if you not actin' proppa,
    the glock gotcha askin' who shot ya?"

Tech N9ne smashes all....he right about its who makes the most money, thats what it comes down too..Lyrical Talent doent pay off.
    Last edited by Death Rap; December 16th, 2010 at 01:41 PM
    "666 SHIT, MISFIT AFFILIATED WITH SOME DEVILISH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOD SAYIN' DAMN I THOUGH THE DEVILS WAS EVIL"

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Satan View Post
    Tech N9ne smashes all....he right about its who makes the most money, thats what it comes down too..Lyrical Talent doent pay off.
    okay you got retarded logic, just like Baby

how does tech n9ne smash all then? guys been rapping for 10 years and still underground

I like tech n9ne but I had to use him for an example in your random comment

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    okay you got retarded logic, just like Baby

how does tech n9ne smash all then? guys been rapping for 10 years and still underground

I like tech n9ne but I had to use him for an example in your random comment
    Tech My Favorite rapper..so i used him and he's Independent not underground big difference..thats why the actually great rappers arent mentioned
    "666 SHIT, MISFIT AFFILIATED WITH SOME DEVILISH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOD SAYIN' DAMN I THOUGH THE DEVILS WAS EVIL"

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    ^ your right about Em & Jay... Wayne will fade, he's just what's ''popular''
    as for 'shitty music' you say...? 808's > Waynes rock album

Waynes rock album = the shittiest thing ever made from a rapper ppl consider ''the top''
    He's been around for years and years selling albums and selling out arenas..He's not a fad and not going to fade anytime soon lol. He's not like a Soulja Boy or Far East Movement or something that only has a few "hits" if you wanna call them, then leaves the scene.

And no lol..I'd rather listen to all of Waynes Rebirth album than 808. 808's sucked ass. Rebirth might not be amazing because it was just his experimental project with Rock..But it did have a handful of nice songs on it, that I'd say alone are better than 808.

Kanye is just now starting to be good again after being on like a 3 year hiatus of dropping garbage. So unless he continues to improve and drop better shit and make up for his past couple albums, he'll remain under a lot of heads.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The only way I can see Wayne not becoming a fad is if he somehow suddenly dies like Pac or Biggie...

I mean lets be real, I read a lot of stuff bloggers and hip hop heads write about Wayne in the here and now, and a majority of it talks negativley about him, which only justifies how I feel because I've thought he was garbage since the start. I never hated him when he first started putting shit out but I never thought he would get manage to be as successful as he is now... Most guys I know that are really into Rap hate the shit he puts out, I know so many people that dislike him its hard for me to see where he's getting all the love from...

If so many people are questioning why he's famous now than what leaves you with the impression that he won't be a fad? Eminem, Jay, and even Kanye are established rappers that will never be forgotten. That's a fact. I put Wayne under the same wack-ass category as Gucci Mane, Wacka Flocka Fuck, and Soulja Boy. That may just be my opinion, but a majority of people I know and a fair amount of people on this site seem to agree.

EDIT: Oh, and 808's and Rebirth both suck. Don't even bother wasting your time listening to either of those...

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Not many people are touching him..And it's not surprise that he would be rated higher than Kanye. Kanye's last album was good, but look at his stuff before that..He's put out doo doo for the past few years.

It's a debate there's no winning..Em, Wayne, Jay..They put out good music, sell really good, and have a huge following..their always gunna be near the top
    Wayne's album sales has taken a hit. Fact. So don't clump him in with Rappers like Jay & Em. It's insulting. I know how much you love Wayne, but don't be blind to the facts too. Don't give me Carter 3 numbers either cause his numbers after that album haven't been that good. He's done well.. but not in the league of those 2. I don't care how many songs Wayne has been on either, it doesn't mean shit. Just means he does a lot of features.

*Gets ready for your retarded logic*

This is gonna be a long night.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    He's been around for years and years selling albums and selling out arenas..He's not a fad and not going to fade anytime soon lol. He's not like a Soulja Boy or Far East Movement or something that only has a few "hits" if you wanna call them, then leaves the scene.

And no lol..I'd rather listen to all of Waynes Rebirth album than 808. 808's sucked ass. Rebirth might not be amazing because it was just his experimental project with Rock..But it did have a handful of nice songs on it, that I'd say alone are better than 808.

Kanye is just now starting to be good again after being on like a 3 year hiatus of dropping garbage. So unless he continues to improve and drop better shit and make up for his past couple albums, he'll remain under a lot of heads.
    Yeah.. cause Wayne has been so dope. Man.. that auto tune era really killed Kanye!! It's not like Wayne went through the same phase around the same time!!

Lmao.. seriously man.. shut the fuck up.. you're a clown when it comes to talking about Hip Hop. You say the funniest shit ever.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

We'll see in February when the Carter IV Drops lol

Edit: And auto tune had nothing to do with what I was talking about lol
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-18

Kissing Baby
    His voice
    He shot himself rapping with a gun

those are the 3 main things people know about Wayne & the 3 main things that made him get big

I know it doesn't. I added that in there for the fuck of it. Kanye has only dropped one album in the past 3 years before his recent one, and that's 808's & Heartbreak. That was an autotune album. I know that's part of the reason why you're trying to put down Kanye. And I'm pointing out that your lover Wayne went through that same phase.

And we will see in February.

Just make sure you remember to buy a million copies to support your boy and come out on top in this. Lol.