User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Concrete Built Vol. 3: Concrete Chronicles

Battle Record
    12-18

Concrete Built Vol. 3: Concrete Chronicles

These mixtapes are made by Lear & Vylint. Vylint is currently locked up, the mixtape trilogy of Lear & Vylint comes from them meshing together really well on tracks bringing a good hard sound, with Vylint soon heading to lock up both emcee's had a limited time to get this mixtape series done. Each mixtape has somthing different to offer. Make sure to check out the previous 2 installments as well.

To those who already know what it is...
    Vol. 1 was Gritty..
    Vol. 2 Charlie Brown was PeaNutty..
    Vol. 3 is just straight out hard..
    The trilogy..
    Download Link!!
    http://www.datpiff.com/Wordz_AhGod_V..._3.m81828.html

Vylint & Lear
    Concrete Built Vol. 3
    Concrete Chronicles

1. Intro- Wordz Speaks: like the title says Wordz AhGod, the host of this mixtape speaks, entertainingly.

2. History in the Making: Vylint is first on this, like always lyrically it's nice & the emotion is there. Lear came really strong on this delivery & pressence wise, he always does tho so it could be better quality. This song is a good way to open up to the mixtape, song was short, but sweet.
    - lyrical content strong for what it is
    - alot of emotion

- 8/10

3. Crack Music ft. Fatol: This has a nice beat, pretty banging. Lear has got even better with his mic pressence since the last concrete, you can notice Lear's improvement throughout each, nice verse by him. Fatol always does a good job on these mixtapes & this was no different, really nice delivery, lyrics are cool. Vylint comes in last on this & did a really nice job, digging his verse alot on this. Lear did a nice job on the hook also. Overall pretty dope song here.
    - nice lyrical content
    - the vibe is very hype

- 8/10

4. Extermination ft. Celph Taut: Lear came first with a pretty cool verse, lyrics were straight. Vylint next with a pretty dope verse, lyrics were nice & his delivery/pressence has also hightened on this mixtape. Celph Taut always comes dope on these mixtapes & his verse was quite dope. These 3 came hard on this.
    - lyrical content is dope
    - each bring a different vibe & it works well

- 9/10

5. City Lights: This song has a banging vibe with a banging beat, Vylint comes first & totally fits this beat perfectly & makes it hot instantly. The beats a classic IMO. Lear keeps it going, really strong delivery & his whole verse is pretty sick, strong pressense. This song I've been playing quite a bit, the vibe & deliveries by both make this a nice listen.
    - great vibe, delivery & lyrics
    - both mesh with this beat very well

- 9.5/10

6. Milli Pede: Another classic beat, Tupac beat. Vylint does strong, definately brought the delivery & lyrics to do this beat justice, it's under a minute & a half but for what it was it was pretty nice. It was on point & has replay value to me.

7. Smoke Summin: Beat is cool. I liked the hook to this it fits well & I dunno the hook is just real nice to me. Vylints verse flowed well & was kinda a story to me in a way.., Lears verse was solid had some nice lines, a pretty dope flow as well. I liked the back 'n forth on 3rd verse. Overall cool song, verses were good, lyrically the hook was simple but the way it was delivered however, I also feel gave this song the vibe.
    - hook is catchy & about weed (so what's better)
    - verses were delivered & presented on point
    - cool switch ups

8.5/10

8. Hole in You ft. Wordz: Beat is alright, has a cool vibe, the hook is ite.. I dunno, it's hard because knowing Vylint lol it's kinda true, which makes it a hard hard hook, but it's vibe is kinda weak.. Vylints verse is solid though, some nice punches in this. Wordz AhGod is up next, he does a nice job keeping the vybe of the hook & it definately made me nod my head to his verse more, 1 line stood out in his verse "make ya body seizure/there ain't no controlling you" other than that lyrically it was ehhhh, delivery, pressence & vibe made up for it however. Lear came well rounded, I liked his delivery alot on this, lyrically solid. Overall the song is hard, I think Wordz helped out the hook here because his verse had more life than the hook, but he kept the same flow to it. If that makes sense.
    - some nice punches scattered throughout
    - a hard song

7.5/10

9. Hussle on the Block: If you check music on Rap Songs on this forum you've probably already heard this. I like the rewinds at the beggining, a nice touch. Lears verse is strong got alot of emotion in this 1, the lyrics are cool, flow is very much on point. There's not much I can really say, Lear is a very polished emcee. Like Vylints solo, I'm not gonna rate this, but definately check it for yaself it's got replay value to me.

10. Cook it, Boil it: Lear comes hard on this because he is so descriptive in cooking crack in this, like damn lmfao.. makes me wonder if this fuck actually cooks the shit up!! Vylint comes classic Vylint delivery & flow, lyrics on point & hard. Overall I know Lear don't make crack but I dunno I ain't even heard Gucci or Jeezy go that descriptive. Overall this is some very gritty type shit lol. On another note Lear kinda got the same flow as Jr Writer to me on this track, in no way resembes Jr Writer just has a similar flow on this.
    - Guide to cooking crack for dumbies
    8.5/10

11. No Hook: For a quick 2 verse, this was pretty nice. Vylint really got good for how little songs he's made before this point. His verse was real enjoyable. Lear came good too lyrically, flow wise smooth as always. This was

12. Money on my Head ft. XM: I'll be honest kinda shocked Vylint is doing most the hooks, I always enjoy Lears hooks. With that said Vylints hook is viscious on this & was done really nice & I enjoyed it. Lear had a real strong flow. Lyrics were dope. A well rounded verse, good emotion, his last line in his verse is soooo sick - don't think I don't catch when you say somthing illy. XM came nice, solid flow, lyrics were cool, delivery & pressence were good. Always enjoy verses by XM.. This is another song I've listened to quite a bit. Vylint really came cool on this verse, really nice lyrics & pressence here. Overall this song is a banger.
    9.5/10

13. Forever ft. Paradox: Everyone knows what this is. Lear came good on this & I really liked the lyrics on this, delivery & all of that was on point like always. Vylint has a hard verse on this & I also like his lyrics alot on this. Next is Paradox, pressence is really strong, flow was cool & on point very much, I'm also digging his delivery he's giving on this alot of emotion. Overall this was a nice remix to the Forever song.
    - solid lyrics
    - solid flows, good vibe

9/10

14. Bust'em Down: I really liked Lear on this, I think this is my favorite Lear comes on this mixtape, it's just so sick. Hook is very very sick on this, digg it alot. I feel like Lear destroyed this beat, man you came really hot on this doggie... this is somthing I've also been playing alot. I have to rate this..
    10/10

15. Out Our Way: This song was cool. Lear came classic Lear on this with flow & delivery. Lyrics were pretty dope. Vylint had a nice flow & some cool lines. Overall this song was cool for what it was, I dugg it.
    - both have strong flow on this
    - good vibe

8.5/10

16. Gotta Get It ft. N.E.T.: Vylint comes in with hard lyrics, his verse carries out & ends pretty nice. Beat is kinda plain to me. Lear comes in good decent lyrics & good delivery / flow. N.E.T. has an odd flow, but it's nice & his lyrics were on point & so was the flow. Overall this song is solid but I'm not sure it stands out amongst the herd & the beats kinda plain to me.
    - each bring a different flow
    8/10

17. Pray For Me: Vylint comes in first & speeds it up a little, this was a hot verse I really liked it. Damn in the hook he sounds like Tony Yayo alot, kinda does on the second verse at the beggining too. Flow was dope on this & overall this was pretty hot. Replay value for sure.
    9.5/10

18. Murder Capitol ft. XM & Grim: This is 1 of the catchier songs to me, it always gets stuck in my head when I check it. Vyline goes first & comes good, faster than usual flow & nice lyrics. XM is up next, flow & delivery are on point & the lyrics were pretty slick, enjoying the punchlines. The hook is catchy & fits in this well. Whats up with Lear sneezing before he kicks in on this lol- Lear comes real nice flow wise on this & lyrics were pretty dope too. Grimm came solid.. flow & delivery/lyrics were all equal, some not bad lines in there. This song is cool has some catchy parts that stay in your head on the hook & Vylints part. Overall pretty hot song.
    9/10

19. World of Violence ft. Dre Mack: This song has been posted in RapSongs before as well. This song is hot. Vylint first & he got a real gritty type verse on this 1, some cool lines & delivery was strong on this. Dre Mack is on the hook & he did a pretty dope job, I was digging it. Dre is next & his verse was entertaining, real strong delivery & pretty dope lyrics, definately digging Dre Mack on this. Lear comes out throwing multies & some ite lines, nice flow real consistant here. Overall this song is pretty hot. I've listened to this 1 alot also.
    - dope vibe
    9.5/10

20. Wordz Speaks Outro: The outro is pretty dope, nice for an outro. I think Words was the best host. Make sure to download this mixtape ya'll!
    Download Link!!
    http://www.datpiff.com/Wordz_AhGod_V..._3.m81828.html

Overall
    9/10

Free Vylint bitches!!!
    Last edited by Tebo; January 1st, 2010 at 05:44 AM

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Concrete Built Vol. 3: Concrete Chronicles

thanx for the review tebo..Nice Job..
    Looks Nice..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

upping

Battle Record
    12-18

bump