User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Quantity N Quality-2 Words You Rarely See Together

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

Quantity N Quality-2 Words You Rarely See Together

PROGRESS
    Cool and Dre style more uptempo Rick Ross type beat. Inspirational melodies and real-sounding drums help set the mood to this lively production.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761526&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

BLUE LIGHTS
    Euro Style 4 on the Floor drum pattern with a slight shuffle. Spacey synth help put you in a different universe. Synth chord driven chorus and a couple twists down the way.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761528&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

YOU'RE GONE
    Surprising string crescendo with a laid bass and drum pattern. Piano comes and goes to help further define the emotion of the track. Finally a harp finishes off the surprises with a sad climb to realizing the truth: She's Gone.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761533&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

WONDER
    Bangin r n b instrumental. Heavy drums with spacious pads and dancing keys. Synth lead for the hook. This track speaks for itself.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761497&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

TO THE TOP
    Soulful synth chop. Soulful Drums and alot of emotion. Definitely a head nodder.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761516&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

PAIN IN MY SOUL
    Wide Strings and mandolin section with simple groove drums. Perfect bassline and horn stabs help push the beat into a soulful chorus.
    [SOUNDCLICK]6761509&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]
    Last edited by WareProductions; July 29th, 2008 at 11:55 AM
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3
    PR

Up Against the Wind

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Quantity N Quality-2 Words You Rarely See Toge

Listening to Progress. Like what you did to the claps. Digging the bass. Lots of switch ups, that's cool. Really is a "progress" type of beat. Man, I really like your switch ups. How do you do that? If I drop a sound and add a new one during the verse or something, it doesn't sound right. I only can add on to sounds, not dropping them. (I think your dropping them, or playing them real low afterwards?) Really like this, you've upped your game. (Not saying that you needed to, but you did) Keep at it man.

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

thanks for the love moon

drops are all about what your tryin to go for...if you want a silent drop, automate all your tracks wit a quick fade whereever you want the drop

you can layer sounds and drop out pieces of the layers, thatll keep the melody goin, but with less emotion, good for degression from hook to verse or vice versa

play around wit layering sounds
    PR

Up Against the Wind

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Wait, so you can send vsti's to the automation or w/e and make it fade out? Like what you do to the end of an instrumental?

I'm gonna spend a few secs on each track

Progress: I'm actually liking the vibe on this, clap's cool track has a nice vibe, diggin it
    Blue Light: Ehhh....not feeling this at all, that melody bothers me
    You're Gone: Not feeling the bass on this, Piano's ight...harp's coo', I like the idea on the strings, but the track could be more organized
    Wonder: Nothing amazing, the drums are nice though, that's about it
    Pain In My Soul: Seems directed to the real emcees, with the ambient feeling, the brass horn is straight, the other instrument in the hook, wasn't feeling so much, and the verse doesnt transition well from the hook->verse.

I guess out of them all, I was really feeling Progress more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I really am the future MGthefuture's Avatar

blue lights, real experimental i see...diggin the industrial style to this.

wonder would be very dope if you brought the mix on the drums out...and got rid of that panning/voicy sounding synth that stays through the whole thing (to the left?)

Got that neat timbo feel to it...one of the best i heard on here.

MG THE M@#*%F'N FUTURE

WINNER of TheNext.TV "Making The Next Hit" 2007, Hosted By Lil' Wayne & Busy Bee!