User Tag List

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 917

Thread: -----LLL Week 11 Chat/Beef-----------

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Week 11 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    yeah, but it was a little too late for $pit, Blue, Hensley, and Rule to do that since 4 people were booted last week...they had to come in to replace them, and now 4 more people will get booted this week while 4 others come in to take there place...it's the same thing over again

HW Title: ...?... vs. Ancel
    HW Contenders: Defcon vs. Coop
    Philly vs. Rule.
    J.Hens vs. Phuque
    Starscream vs. Nick James
    Com vs. Untold
    Do or Die: Keyed Alife vs. Mariah.
    Do or Die: Qualm vs. Burd.
    Do or Die: Warming vs. Advisory
    Do or Die: $pitacular vs. pt_got

nah helllll no.. i allready wrote 16 lines for vs nick james...

and as far as me and vaskez have been concerned this is what we wanted lol there has been a massive bit of confusion and to be honest, its starting to do my head in.. we should just run it the way it is now, we've proven ourselves now imo and you should let us just run with it.. people have been commenting that the league is kicking atm and that we're doing a good job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

man fuck it, it's the same fucking thing as last week and it'll take the end of this week before you realize that and the regular matches can be setup however, the key matches are the HW title, HW contender, and Do or die matches...

once again people will get booted without that person battling them for their spot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

and to be honest that sign up list doesnt make sense.. we have it as far as the dopest gets in...

me and vaskez regularly pm each other voting on who makes its for that particular week.. and we chose $pit, Hens, Blue and Rule...

they all need do or dies to get in... you have spit with a do or die but blue doesnt have one... then you have people like pt-got who arent getting in till next week on the battle list.. same goes for mariah... i thought this was all up to us? its gonna undo a LOT of hardwork we have done and we just felt we were getting our heads round it all..... this is pretty disheartening and i know for a fact its gonna piss vaskez off

Battle Record
    136-1

because they dont fucking need one now! damnit you handled that when 4 poeple were booted last week without battling them personally for their spot

Battle Record
    47-17

man fuck it, it's the same fucking thing as last week and it'll take the end of this week before you realize that and the regular matches can be setup however, the key matches are the HW title, HW contender, and Do or die matches...

once again people will get booted without that person battling them for their spot

nah they wont,, the ONLY peopel who get booted are the people who are in do or dies and lose.... as i said its gonna either be a new sign in.... or a bottom ranked battler.. and thats the way we intended it to be

Battle Record
    136-1

whatever you say dude, people are gonna start getting pissed for being booted for no reason...the way you are implementing this, is seriously flawed...I just hope yall catch it soon enough

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

ok so smokas is this what you are saying?

rule, hens and star shouldn't have do or dies because they have the points from earlier this season, and are good enough to be here

second, that there should be 20 battles a week, because if the LLL wants to have 16 regular battlers the bottom seeds are getting a raw deal
    IJL

Battle Record
    136-1

Exactly

the league will remain 16 heads the way the plan me and Feeble laid out is implemented, and it'll prevent people from being unecessarily booted, while keeping a steady flow of new heads trying to come in without having to wait too long...this process itself made Rule, $pit, Hens, and Blue wait 2 weeks just to get in

Battle Record
    47-17

whatever you say dude, people are gonna start getting pissed for being booted for no reason...the way you are implementing this, is seriously flawed...I just hope yall catch it soon enough
    well thx for bringing it up but I swear this will work, anyone in a boot match is there coz they arent high enough in the rankings so its just tough shit for them

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

but you have a 1, 5 and 7 seed in do or dies
    IJL

Battle Record
    136-1

the point is that it's forcing people that dont deserve to even be in do or die matches, to BE in them....while next week Mariah, and a bunch of other douchebags waltz in here and have the same goddamn process....so what the fuck are you gonna do when 4 people dont sign up for the next week but you have to have 4 do or die matches the week before?

exactly...

Battle Record
    47-17

Exactly

the league will remain 16 heads the way the plan me and Feeble laid out is implemented, and it'll prevent people from being unecessarily booted, while keeping a steady flow of new heads trying to come in without having to wait too long...this process itself made Rule, $pit, Hens, and Blue wait 2 weeks just to get in

yeah but now they are in, EVERY week will have 4 new sign ins.. no one will ever have to wait again.. and no one will be booted unecesarily coz only the bottom heads go into do or die vs the sign ins.... i mean... say this week spit wins.. next week he'll still be in do or die... as 3 points wont be enough to avoid it.. BUT say he battles mariah... chances are he'll win and stay in the league..

I think that will work well... best people stay in.. people who cant beat them. leave

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by Warming View Post
    but you have a 1, 5 and 7 seed in do or dies
    coz they just signed back in, obviously.. and none of them are complaining..

Battle Record
    136-1

it's the same the way I showed you as well, but just do what you want

Battle Record
    47-17

the point is that it's forcing people that dont deserve to even be in do or die matches, to BE in them....while next week Mariah, and a bunch of other douchebags waltz in here and have the same goddamn process....so what the fuck are you gonna do when 4 people dont sign up for the next week but you have to have 4 do or die matches the week before?

exactly...

you're forgetting about people starting to come up from JR though... we HAVE to make allowances for them..