User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Can't Fuck Wit Me

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Can't Fuck Wit Me

nothing great, and its not the site... and whoever sed it sound like a lil wayne jawn, yea a cheap knock-off of a wayne jawn IMO as well.. as for being a respected vet on some "better" sight... join LLL, or even LLL Jr if it starts back up, u will not win a single battle here.. i didnt see nething creative about this peice... and ur "Punches" .. in every bar were terrible at best... u need much improvement in every aspect of being "dope" at rap dude, these kids arent lying to you, and I certaintly wouldnt either.

Real Talk
    Battle Record
    7-9

Quote Originally Posted by NME View Post
    Yo, I'd eat your food in a battle eeeaaasily... Im a well respected veteran from a better more talented site that got shut down... 134-14 in text battling so go fuck yourself if YOU think I'm garbage... Hatin on me for rhymin bout guns & hypin myself up??? Are you sayin 95% of rappers, wuns makin a LIVING off rhymin bout the same shit are garbage too..? Well sorry buddy but you're wrong so stfu... Aslong as it's TALENT (muties/flow/imagery/punches/wordplay) n aslong as you're not rhymin wun word rhymes n aslong it sounds good for audio, you can rhyme about any fuckin thing you wanna... Fact is, famous cats makin REAL MONEY are rhymin bout the same shit as I am so... You can keep writtin bout flowers n mother earth n see how far that gets you... lol
    universal emcees?!?!?!

The Hip-Hop Hercules

only thing good on this shit was the flow...all the puns & punches are played =/
    decent overall
    d.n.|h.p.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

...lol...

Battle Record
    15-7

Eh, I'm not gonna trip.

This would've been pretty dope over a mic. But as far as Open Mic goes, you'll need to remove the slashes, it adds herbness to a sense at this site. You won't get respect with // after every line. I promise. On here, Open Mic is more of a poetry, storytelling, lyrical writing. So if you want to get big on this site, for song writing, get a mic. You'd be pretty tight. And as far as battling goes... Self glory is despised on here, so if that was a battle verse you would lose HORRIBLY. Not tryin' to check, or any shit like that... Just trying to help the new guy out. You might have been sick as fuck at your last site, but its a whole new game. I'm tryna show you the ropes.

Read my recent drop, that's what this section's for... Your verse is still accepted, but I think you should try audio, and getting a beat or two under that... It'd be pretty dope.
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    Eh, I'm not gonna trip.

This would've been pretty dope over a mic. But as far as Open Mic goes, you'll need to remove the slashes, it adds herbness to a sense at this site. You won't get respect with // after every line. I promise. On here, Open Mic is more of a poetry, storytelling, lyrical writing. So if you want to get big on this site, for song writing, get a mic. You'd be pretty tight. And as far as battling goes... Self glory is despised on here, so if that was a battle verse you would lose HORRIBLY. Not tryin' to check, or any shit like that... Just trying to help the new guy out. You might have been sick as fuck at your last site, but its a whole new game. I'm tryna show you the ropes.

Read my recent drop, that's what this section's for... Your verse is still accepted, but I think you should try audio, and getting a beat or two under that... It'd be pretty dope.
    I have a mic n I DO audio... This IS audio (notice the instrumental it says at the top), but my mic's fucked rite now... A buddy of mine has to come over n fix the goddamn surround b/s... N there's NOTHIN wrong wit self glory... This is NOT a battle, n if it was, self glory wouldn't be a part of it... I didn't build up a 144-14 text batte record on HHE & UF wit self glory... lol

Thanx 4 the feed...

Oh n by the way... "/" means line, "//" means bar... Just how I write...
    Last edited by Barcotic; February 23rd, 2008 at 04:14 PM

Battle Record
    15-7

I know what it means, but I'm saying... you'll look 3432948209x better if you remove it.
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Good, man, back there they all covered pretty much what I think about the peice, it's good, don't even think for a second about what they sayin, if your a thug then spit thug. One thing I do have to say though is, it didn't seem to have a voice. By that I mean, it was forgettable like You need to find yourself, like your uniqueness so whenever you spit people know it's you and not the next guy, feel me? That's real hard to do.

You've Earned a Custom Title! the_origin's Avatar

nice punches but u could choose ya words better
    notice when i'm posted and feed me when u see me

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by NME View Post
    Yo, I'd eat your food in a battle eeeaaasily... Im a well respected veteran from a better more talented site that got shut down... 134-14 in text battling so go fuck yourself if YOU think I'm garbage... Hatin on me for rhymin bout guns & hypin myself up??? Are you sayin 95% of rappers, wuns makin a LIVING off rhymin bout the same shit are garbage too..? Well sorry buddy but you're wrong so stfu... Aslong as it's TALENT (muties/flow/imagery/punches/wordplay) n aslong as you're not rhymin wun word rhymes n aslong it sounds good for audio, you can rhyme about any fuckin thing you wanna... Fact is, famous cats makin REAL MONEY are rhymin bout the same shit as I am so... You can keep writtin bout flowers n mother earth n see how far that gets you... lol
    yeah thats about it and you came alright on this just we don't do this at RB unless it says keystyle or unrecorded song its gonna get hated on if its like this you did alright though and if you want to catch a bitchfit with me i topical battle and yes as humble as i am i will eat your ass alive in that so just keep elevating and remember what i said we don't do this at this site.

and please leave feed on this
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361504
    Last edited by Truth Iscariot; February 23rd, 2008 at 05:50 PM

AI