User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Please dont ever let go

Quality vs. Quanity
    Battle Record
    2-2

Please dont ever let go

So i took Kris kains advice...i feel like doing some touch ups on my beats...felt like using a vocal sample. Called "please dont ever let go"

www.soundclick.com/darksidez

[SOUNDCLICK]6132766[/SOUNDCLICK]
    Ranked Number one by 50,000! Download the beats and see what your missing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    soundclick.com/darksidezproductions
    Voted Best New Beatmaker 2007/2008

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: Please dont ever let go

this is a nice start, even though it's still dark, and kinda meloncholy sounding. The vocal sample and guitar sample sound like you sampled it from a recent song. The way the backgrounds are done and all.

the chords your using are still dark though.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    1-2

I like the sample, you coulda done a bit more though, drums don't go well with this track, I like the lil transitional effects you used
    HOTTEST BEATS EVER AT LINKS BELOW!
    soundclick.com/dtproductions
    myspace.com/dennistproductions

NEWEST BEAT ON SOUNDCLICK: "HUSTLERS ANTHEM"
    [SOUNDCLICK]6686112[/SOUNDCLICK]

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

i like the guitar...the vocals are nice...the bells are a nice addition, i dont think the whole melody is there tho...strings are airy...soft...real pillow like...i woulda made my strings a little "bowier"...the drums are iight...they groove...i think they fit but they could be better...

props
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

I really like the voice sample choice, some of the instruments still sounda bit too 'dark' for this kinda beat, but other than that. It's a cool beat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quality vs. Quanity
    Battle Record
    2-2

of course

You've Earned a Custom Title! Shotty Fullclip's Avatar

I'm not into making beats or anything, but... I agree with WareProductions. I like the guitar. The bells, drums and vocals are nice... But the melody just isn't fully there... try to just make the string a little bowier..

But overall I'd say it was decent... good job..

Battle Record
    1-0

I fucking love this beat. I'm not into the trends and taboos of making beats or combining sounds, i think that if you do your own thing and you do it well, you're golden - and this just sounds smooth to me. The guitar makes this if i had to pick something.

Personally i enjoy 90% of all your beats, just half of them are the wrong tempo/drum patterns for me to drop anything on. I don't rap, but i could if it came to recording, and it just makes a beat that much better when i can really see myself spitting on the top of it.

Sorry that i can't comment on a knowledgable level or anything, just throwing you some credit to keep you going.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

I fucking love this beat. I'm not into the trends and taboos of making beats or combining sounds, i think that if you do your own thing and you do it well, you're golden - and this just sounds smooth to me. The guitar makes this if i had to pick something.
    i agree, my nig..
    this beat is dope
    i like it alot
    the shit is smooth
    you did a good job with this, man...
    im hope to hear more from you soon..
    im goin to check to see if maybe
    i can find some shit from you.. dig it up
    and drop some feed...
    [YOUTUBE]gbEwHJX95QE[/YOUTUBE]

Quality vs. Quanity
    Battle Record
    2-2

straight up

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-2

your beats are fucking gold man......don't change your style for anyone....emo is the way to be nowadays....and your sound is gothy but its still funky as hell....WTF @ all the haters.
    When Eminem first started producing people loved that his beats were dark....listen to any eminem beats and they all sound the same.....

anyways I love your style of beats.....don't ever compromise your sound for anyone...get darker..and darker and darker...your opus is gonna be a dark song.

fuck Kris cain.....his opinion is shit...follow your instincts when it comes to music.

Quality vs. Quanity
    Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Vincible View Post
    your beats are fucking gold man......don't change your style for anyone....emo is the way to be nowadays....and your sound is gothy but its still funky as hell....WTF @ all the haters.
    When Eminem first started producing people loved that his beats were dark....listen to any eminem beats and they all sound the same.....

anyways I love your style of beats.....don't ever compromise your sound for anyone...get darker..and darker and darker...your opus is gonna be a dark song.

fuck Kris cain.....his opinion is shit...follow your instincts when it comes to music.
    worddddddd