User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Ayo

Re: Ayo

I went out and got my keystation today...

well actually...I sent my mom to go get it...she hasnt made it back from the store yet tho...

and I'm hella high off of the sedation they gave me at my surgery this morning...this shit feel soooooooo weird..
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

*deleted*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ummm...yea....sure...anyway..

I got mines working fine Merge...I installed the CD...and after it was done...I inserted the usb cable to the computer....after it recognized it...I restarted my computer....opened FL...selected the controller from the midi tab and away I was...

I even went so far as to use it in Reason...

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

uhmm, yeah, sure anyway, suck me...

i deleted the post...cuz i made an ingorant comment to you, thinkin you were emerge, then came back and deleted it, cuz i realized u werent...but ok..have it your way...

"i guess the same reason u cant figure it out, is the same reason u send ya momma to get you things"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

actually no...the reason that I have figured it out...

in 10 minutes nonetheless...

but back to what I was saying...the reason I sent my mom to go get it is because according to the doctor...I'm not allowed to be on my leg...seeing as how he kinda just did some surgery on it yesterday...so seeing as how i cant leave the house to go to guitar center...i asked ma dukes to go...if you actually sat there and read the post instead of trying to write a smart remark that you have probably been thinking of saying since Page 1...you would have seen that...

its not my fault that your 25 years old and you sit on music forums and try to start arguments with minors...

so yea..suck me...

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1

i know you guys wana suck each other but dont talk about it here
    Last edited by Junio; February 3rd, 2007 at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ether
    actually no...the reason that I have figured it out...

in 10 minutes nonetheless...

but back to what I was saying...the reason I sent my mom to go get it is because according to the doctor...I'm not allowed to be on my leg...seeing as how he kinda just did some surgery on it yesterday...so seeing as how i cant leave the house to go to guitar center...i asked ma dukes to go...if you actually sat there and read the post instead of trying to write a smart remark that you have probably been thinking of saying since Page 1...you would have seen that...

its not my fault that your 25 years old and you sit on music forums and try to start arguments with minors...

so yea..suck me...

ouch...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

it had to be done...maybe now he'll actually sit here and try to help merge...

but word...mines hooked up no problem...I really do think its your computer now bro

hes already been helped....hes been told what i know...

u fuckin idiot....i was makin a smartass comment @ merge....not you...and delted it...cuz i was thinkin you, were merge.....and in making the comment, i wasnt tryin to start an argument...i was just talkin shit, like i do to him on AIM.....so shut the fuck up, and know what ya talkin bout...

and from how i remember...a few posts up, you were the one making an arrogant comment...sop whos trying to start arguements, actually, who succeeded in starting an argument??? you...
    Last edited by LOOPxDIGGA; February 3rd, 2007 at 11:31 PM

Battle Record
    5-3

sterling simms
    Welcome to reality.

how could you possibly confuse me and Merge...? aside from our names starting with the same letter and them being the same colors...our vitals are not the same...my sig is a lot alrger than his...his has color in it...our headlines are nowhere near the same...

So maybe next time...to avoid the confusion..take the extra 3 seconds to read the name before you let your hands go...believe me...it'll save you loads of time and I wont waste 2 minutes on telling you off...and you wont half to waste half of the night trying to come up with something witty...

sound like a plan...?

Battle Record
    37-1

I don't know why my comp isn't recognizing it. It really annoys me.

Oh, and fuckaloop.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Quote Originally Posted by Ether
    how could you possibly confuse me and Merge...? aside from our names starting with the same letter and them being the same colors...our vitals are not the same...my sig is a lot alrger than his...his has color in it...our headlines are nowhere near the same...

So maybe next time...to avoid the confusion..take the extra 3 seconds to read the name before you let your hands go...believe me...it'll save you loads of time and I wont waste 2 minutes on telling you off...and you wont half to waste half of the night trying to come up with something witty...

sound like a plan...?
    nah....it dont sound like a plan...a plan sounds like u not saying something smart just cuz you see *deleted* as a post...because obviously, there was something typed that wasnt intended to be....