Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 329

Thread: Week Nine Chat

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Week Nine Chat

I'm getting sick , too many late nights this weekend with too much pot and too much work and too much stress. All of that Adds up to No Mag this week, I'm terribly sorry and i'll make it up next week. So here are you're updates...

There is a new MAXIMUM - 136 lines WAS too much for me to read, sorry atty, but congrats on the win. The new Maximum is 60 lines.

There is a new type of match the "GRUDGE MATCH" basically, pm me, or leave a note here if you're beefing with anyone and you want to battle anyone. I came up with this because Spicious Mayne (aka The Artist) wants to battle me because his crew is beefing with me. I have no problems doing this however, if you're requested grudge match opponent is the champ/contender match competitors then you will have to wait unless they agree to battle you.

Also, Tim/Born to Kill should be ranked higher than Ninjah however, they both no-showed so i woulda felt terrible putting one of them in the contender match. Both had good reasons and are still in the league so no worries.

and Congrats to Atticus on becoming the new champion, also congrats to nahlidge for writing a hell of a verse. If i did the mag once again you two would take the verse of the week honors. I put the match in the SS Hall of Fame as a match to be remembered. Keep it up, both of you.

Predictions for this week:

Champ:
    1. Atticus vs. 2. Engivale
    Contender:
    3. Baron P. Mortuus vs. 4. Ninjah Red
    5. Tim vs. 6. Born to Kill
    7. Evolve vs. 8. Mindless
    10. Soulstice vs. 11. Twixn
    12. D.H. Brixton vs. 13. Crost Over
    14. Forum vs. 15. Xtreme Malice
    16. lw Truth lw vs. 17. Mariah
    9. Phrantik vs. 19. The Artist
    18. Laureate vs. 20. dj…
    21. Ace of Aces vs. 22. VAFinest
    23. This aint beef vs. 24. Axl Prose
    25. EmoShun vs. 26. Thomas
    27. Belligerant vs. 28. Nahlidge

Next week I'll be on the ball again.

!tik
    Last edited by fastforwords; December 4th, 2006 at 01:01 PM
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Week Nine Chat

coolio i am about to go to lunch

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Yes! the week nine topic's are dope....

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

That last picture reminds me of a chess piece... Anyone else?

n whats up with the titles?

n word i got my verse done already

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Emoshun
    That last picture reminds me of a chess piece... Anyone else?

n whats up with the titles?

n word i got my verse done already
    lmao already

AI

Battle Record
    14-6

@ Emoshun---------------> Damn that was quick

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

I type quick... i think its something like 135 or 37 words per minute.

But nah im just fuckin around i aint even started yet... gotta figure out who my opponent is so i know how good to come.

Battle Record
    14-6

Damn I'm only at 60 wpm....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

dj i believe you'll get the artist.

n shit sucks i got my topic n all but i gotta write it on paper before i type it on here

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

dammit, i didnt get either person i wanted lol.
    Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Forum
    Damn I'm only at 60 wpm....
    Yeah but i been fucking with computers since i was like 6 so that'd be like 16 years now.

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Emoshun
    dj i believe you'll get the artist.

n shit sucks i got my topic n all but i gotta write it on paper before i type it on here
    Damn, lmao, I'ma have to come dope .
    Empire

Battle Record
    14-6

How does' Kevin determine who battles who...?

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Quote Originally Posted by dj...
    dammit, i didnt get either person i wanted lol.
    i know i got thomas...

Who the fuck is he? n he any good

n who the fuck is The Artist

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Fuck even worse I got Laureate.
    Empire