User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: For You.

dreadedfistofthenorthwest
    Battle Record
    14-6
    thanks for the feed. uppin for some more.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Battle Record
    14-6
    uppin for some more feed.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Banned
    Battle Record
    22-7
    Awards 25+ Wins
    .......Well you obviously put a lot of time and efforts into it because it showed through yoru mass use of above average vocab,quick internals, and multies in almost every line. the wordplay,vocab,internals,multies...were crazy shit..very nice. However because the mass quantities of those catagories ur piece was a lil clutterd taking away from the overall effect of the storyline,imagery. I also felt as though as good as some of ur multies were, a few seemd very force downplaying that certain line. However you did a great job with the wordage part of the piece making it very hot....now u need to calm that portion down (because u have room 2 do so)..and tie in the imagery/emotion/story line more to the piece and u got something rlly goin 4 ya..

**nice drop..keep dropping its all good**

keep on keepin on!

**Also could u ple RTF, and hit up my OM "Barbaric Brilliance" ..LINK IN MY SIG**

Thank you id greatly appreciate that..

...nice drop!

Battle Record
    14-6
    aight yo. thanks for your ''constructive'' feed.

-Peace
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Battle Record
    14-6
    uppin for feed.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    The internal part of thie piece was nice. You hid messages or just kind of let them fall into place. You brought some good stuff, but honestly the bigger words and stuff aren't as impressive as making simple words sounding more complex than they really are. You'd deffinatly be better off with your other vocabulary. You've got some good skills here, obviously I enjoy your writing or I would've never written with you. I like your writings but this was different somehow. You've changed your style and I don't know if I dislike it or If I'm just veiwing it wrong. It's good though. Keep it up, new stuff is always nice..great drop..

pz.

Battle Record
    14-6
    uppin for some more feed yall.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Breannah
    aww this was some sweet type shit
    i loved it good strong emotions felt
    you spoke str8 from the inside & you had some good vocab sick as well flow was sick as hell that made ya shit stand out more

Battle Record
    14-6
    thanks for the feed. uppin for some more.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Soule
    this was an okay spit. u the structure was pretty good, nice long bars. the vocab was off the chain, very well thought out descriptive and emotional words... i really felt the emotion in this piece, i can tell u put alot of work in2 it. i always like it when someone really gets in2 their pieces and really feels wut they write... the rhymes were good, i saw lots of multis, but they almost seemed like they were forced in2 the piece... you have to try and make it seem more natural, only few can do that 2 perfection but i think you got it in you... dont rhyme because you have 2 rhyme... rhyme because it fits... that took a bit away from the flow also, although it still turned out alright... i think u did a good job on this and i liked the topic alot... that topic has been used alot but the way you presented made it more unique and better...

keep it up i look 4ward 2 readin more frum you... return the favor and drop some feed on my OM in my sig. thanx