User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 91

Thread: Gongs

MC Muggles
    i thought he was jokin but apparently he actually thought it was called a gong........unfortunate turn of events.

flump
    i thought it was a typo till he said "you smoke out of it....weed, tabacco"

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    man i don't even smoke and i need it was called a bong, when u said gong i thought it was a boat or something to get more high off of.
    man just say no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you kept MLK DREAM alive lately?

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I should ban your stupid wanabe ass for that!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    :ROFL:
    Artificial Intelligence

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Everything this faggot ever posted was full of lies and desperation. And most of his threads end up with the last one to two pages filled with posts calling him a faggot and him never replying to the thread.

And after a while when we've forgotten, he makes another desperate thread.

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by HaSus
    Everything this faggot ever posted was full of lies and desperation. And most of his threads end up with the last one to two pages filled with posts calling him a faggot and him never replying to the thread.

And after a while when we've forgotten, he makes another desperate thread.
    word isnt he the guy that beat juice and krs one in battles too? lmao

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    hes also the one complaining about the difference between rap and hip hop?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Wow, i'm telling you nigga's.. Just like MC Juice battle, and shit. He make's up bullshit, the place he was supposed to "spit" with Juice, 5 block's from my crib. But I still got all this bullshit from you faggots: "just give him a chance Vis, tee hee, hee hee". No, fuck you nigga's, this just proves my theory. Good job dumb fuck, i'm sure you've got so high before, I bet you see monster's and dolphin's, with that mighty gong of your's, and that time you beat KRS One, right.. You must of been high of that gong at that time to.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Bump.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity
    Bump.
    rolfaml... what the fuck.

Battle Record
    6-12
    Who ever that dumbass is watch it , and i was high when i made this post...ever thought? Dumbass

And you dont live no 5 blocks from that place because if you did, you would have got your ass stomped and thats on black stone
    PM for battle

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Says...
    Who ever that dumbass is watch it , and i was high when i made this post...ever thought? Dumbass

And you dont live no 5 blocks from that place because if you did, you would have got your ass stomped and thats on black stone

OHMYGOD

*slaps forehead*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHADmbceshxbfvesdhvxbcfv hrdxb cvgjbsdnxjgvbnjdxb cvbd v/ BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Says...

STFU, no matter how stoned you could be, you thought you were cool with the mention of gong.

Banned!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

lmfao at gong
    <center>
    </center>
    <center>
    </center>
    <B><center><font style="font-size:30px;line-height:14px;color: Purple;font-verdanda: impact;">Cam'pon<br><font style="font-size:30px;color: Pink;font-comin sands: courier new;">Breaking down the walls</font></center></B><br />