User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Fate

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4

Fate

Do you believe in fate? or that your destiny has been picked, and that you basically have no control over it? I do, and I don't. Some thing's I feel as if, were destined to happen in my life, and the lives of other's. Like last night, you probally heard about that plane slipping off track, and crushing a car, killing a 6 year old boy. Now to me, what are the chances of that happening? 1 in 10 trillion? If he would of been 10 minutes late to get into the car, had to use the bathroom, whatever, he could still be alive. I mean, some thing's like that, make me really wonder about "free-will". What do you think?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    NO! like i said in my open mic" R.I.P for the rest of me .. there no writtin fate cuz y would GOD make suicide a dystany"......u feel me and i mean think about it we choose every day nothing forces us to

Battle Record
    2-1
    ^^^but with that being said....ppl say Nostudomus predicted the future ... so ah

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    How do you know, that you aren't just waking up, thinking your doing your "own thing", but it's already been predicted. Isn't their some day's, some fucked up shit just happens', and it comes out the blue?

Battle Record
    2-1
    How do you know, that you aren't just waking up, thinking your doing your "own thing", but it's already been predicted. Isn't their some day's, some fucked up shit just happens', and it comes out the blue?
    yea i know wat u mean......but in every day choices lik drinking water its not really fate........but in a situation lik u put a shoes on the ground and later that night som1 breaks into ur house and they trip over that shoes and it wakes u up.......then i juss dont no i think thats fate

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Word, that's what im saying, im not talking about drinking water, or pissing. Im saying the exact same shit, prime example: breaking in, and tripping over shoes, waking you up. I mean seriously, what are the chances of a plane skidding, going threw a fence, and into the middle of the street, and crushing a car, only killing 1 person? Sometime's shit make's me wonder.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Word, that's what im saying, im not talking about drinking water, or pissing. Im saying the exact same shit, prime example: breaking in, and tripping over shoes, waking you up. I mean seriously, what are the chances of a plane skidding, going threw a fence, and into the middle of the street, and crushing a car, only killing 1 person? Sometime's shit make's me wonder
    ^word............we need more opinons

Battle Record
    4-15
    of course there is fate meeting the girl you fall in love with is fate is it not

Est. 1987
    Battle Record
    22-2
    nO I believe you make your own destiny and what you do in your life ies your own choice..... god cant possibly plan everyones life out for them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I personally belive that it's half and half. Because some of it is mad weird like being in that particular place and that particular time that the plane incident occured. I mean truly like what you said, if he was 5 or 10 min. late it would have nevr happened to him. But on the other hand i do believe that their are differnt paths that you take that will eventually give you a differnt outcome so it is also based off of free-will.
    "If you haven't got respect, you haven't got anything."

Battle Record
    2-1
    i think the only thing that is really fate is death lik how u die..........the girl thing i unno cuz u no wen u feel lik u could really marrie a grl then next week shes a bitch its like woah.maby u juss find a good grl....i think MOST.. not all cousidence's(i dont no how 2 spell)are fate lik that 1 in a million chances things

Est. 1987
    Battle Record
    22-2
    Nostradomus said the world would in in the year 2000 shows what that fucker new huh?????

As for the plane crash maybe if he was 10 minutes late he would have lived but god can not possibly plan for the death of people..... like those who commit suicide why would he make ur destiny to commit suicide ... you go to hell if you kill yourself so he wants you to burn n hell for eternity?

like I said before I make my own destiny if I decide im going to run a car 100 mph on snow and I wreck n die that is all me and not god

If i decide to drive slowly and I get hit by another car in die thats what we call a accident

I tend to call what happened to the 6 yr old boy a "Tragic Coinsidence" jus being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it was not god who set this up.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    19-6
    I beleive that we have our own free will, i sometimes ask my self if god knows what is going to happen to us then how can we have our own free will,i dunno the answer but i do know that we choocs wat happens in our lives

Banned
    Battle Record
    6-3
    I believe you can't change your destiny. You can side track and try to delay it as much as you want, but utimately you're choosing that path.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Well your "destiny" is death, but im saying thing's along, like that delay you from dying. Like tripping over shoe's, and let's say you died in that robbery, what if 2 weeks later you were supposed to save this girl from getting hit by a car, who than cures cancer 20 years later, n you never put your sneakers in front of the door.