User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Sooo RB...

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Camarac
    Honestly, just lately - Ive been getting in from work, having my tea, then going to bed. This jobs destroyed my RB social life. :^/
    Lol, I nap wit da sicccckkkknessss. I taught myself how to sleep with my eyes open, and I can sleep sitting but sitting up, erect, with my eyes open so it looks like I'm perfectly alert and shit. I've tried sleeping standing up but I always wind up falling on myself.

Shits dope though, just wait until you fall asleep then have a friend open your eyelids, have him hold them there for like 45 secs then they stay open, after a while you can do it yourself. The only drawback is when you wake up the shits all dehydrated and burns like a bitch.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by 40grams
    its called junior in college and i dont care whose taxes pays for it....
    College isnt school. But rofl at not caring about the taxpayers, without them - you wouldnt be where you are now. Hold up - why am I explaining this to a twenty year old?! ROFL ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Eh hows that teacher treating you?
    They give me a bunch of work. They always say I need "extra" help. I never do the extra work and pass every test and they can't stand it. They give me reasons to be a bad ass. Like yesterdy I was in class chillin since I was done with my work. The teacher Mrs. Jones is all like Ms. Austin you need to finish your work. I said I'm done with it. She says in a nasty attitude, I bet it's all wrong. I said you can check it yourself, if it's wrong then thats they way YOU tought me. She had this ugly ass look on her face like I know this lil helfer didn't try me like that. She checked my work it was right. She said well you need to do something constructive. I said we have 5 mins left, i'll put my head down. She starts to yell at me saying " I said constructive, put your head down if you want and i'll send you right out of this class". I said don't yell at me like i'm your child and you can send me out of this class as long as my work is done I could careless. She said Get out right now and take all of your things. I looked at the clock and was like, fine the bell will ring in 2 mins anyway. She was yelling at me and I didn't do anything. She's an old dumb bitch.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Clitoria Cummings
    They give me a bunch of work. They always say I need "extra" help.
    EXTRA HELP AKA SPECIAL ED - OTT OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    go to school looking like im on some drug because of my lack of sleep. and no its not because of being on rb but i cant stop reading any good book i pick up.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    I have off of school today.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    going dentist. then work. then sleep then college then home then eat then sleep then college ...................

school and soccer

and b-ball with my homies

Battle Record
    5-3
    off to megan goode's house as usual... for a long day of nasty, slow, oily, open minded sexcapades.

*wakes up*

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Clitoria Cummings
    It is about 6:14 am here. In about 20-30 minutes i'll be off getting ready for hell. What do you guys do during the day?
    So how's special ed?

I do alot. sometimes nothing. but ehhh. I just quit my job lolz
    Olama 09

I skip school and sleep in the grocery store parking lot.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Booth
    I skip school and sleep in the grocery store parking lot.
    gangsta :noor:

- Artificial Intelligence

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    I am not in special ed. WTF

stop lying.
    Olama 09