User Tag List

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 656

Thread: "the Artist"........[*tryout*]

Young_E_ShArKiN
    so how do u try out?? u ain gonna battle headz if dey don have hella postz er howz it goin down??

Battle Record
    6-4
    a yo gifted that was when i was playing football i don't play no more so i'm active know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cLOSE THESE BATTLES:

BITCHES I'M BAC MOTHA FUCKAS READY TO GET SUM GETBACK

Battle Record
    10-7
    iight gifted

Shunned1
    Battle Record
    12-3
    good luck wit this crew loz

NIGHTMARE

Battle Record
    10-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_E_ShArKiN
    so how do u try out?? u ain gonna battle headz if dey don have hella postz er howz it goin down??

First take dem big ass pics out your sig and drop a link or verse

Battle Record
    20-5
    Alright stay active nigga and also take that thing about cripgurl out yo sig thats my boys girl
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    10-7
    thx baker uppin.......

Battle Record
    20-5
    Young short your sig up drop a Topical battle or OM or audio if you don't have any of the above write a quick topic verse 12 lines long and we will see what you have
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    6-4
    who i hope not vafinest because he don't talk to her no more either

cLOSE THESE BATTLES:

BITCHES I'M BAC MOTHA FUCKAS READY TO GET SUM GETBACK

Battle Record
    31-14
    Gifted signs was good witchu fam.....i didnt introduce my self or nuffin my fault......

master theisis
    yo i know i aint in this crew but just so ya know im the co-leader of the COA wit mouse...and as long as mouse is in this crew...youre gunna be backed by all of the COA

peace homie

Battle Record
    20-5
    Its cool Mouse I kinda came in like whoa and no Pac-Man its a friend lives by me
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    17-28
    Dope crew Loz

Battle Record
    10-7
    thx frost......................uppin for dope heads topical OM AUDIO GFX