Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: I need advice from the men of RB...

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0

I need advice from the men of RB...

..or even the ladies...but mostly the men. Basically, everyone around me is sick of hearing me talk about it so I thought I'd bother you all with it and maybe someone could offer me some new insight.

What happened was...This guy and I were best friends for about a year and a half. I mean, talk every night on the phone till the sun comes up type of best friends. After about 6 months he told me he was in love with me, even said that he wanted to marry me, and a couple months later I discovered that I loved him too.

Here's the tricky part...he currently lives 7 hours away. But that didn't discourage us. I drove to see him a few weekends, we had good times together, we were even willing to make a long distance relationship work, which is very hard. The thing is, the last trip I took to see him went horribly wrong. To make a long story short, he's very insecure, and one of his friends was hitting on me the whole time, and he accused me of flirting back, and so he ignored me the rest of the trip after I drove 7 hours to see him, which made me very upset as you can imagine. Anyway, I drove back home, we worked things out, everything was all good for about a month.

Then, he starts acting different. He doesn't call when he says he will, he starts getting an attitude over stupid things, a general air of disrespect has come over him and I can't figure out. I comfront him and he says he still has hostility regarding the "bad visit," but that he's not willing to let it "ruin us." I apologize, he apologizes, then two weeks later he tells me he never wants to talk to me again.

And I call and call and call and call. And call again. And he won't pick up. He really won't talk to me again. Won't even give me an explanation. This man said he wanted to marry me. Now he won't even pick up the phone.

Should I keep calling? Should I stop calling? Should I just go the 7 hours to see him even though I'm not sure he'll even talk to me?

PLEASE, if any of you men out there actually read all this and understand in any way why he is acting like this or have ideas as to what I can do to make him talk to me again, please tell me. And please don't say anything smart like "show up with another hot chick and suggest a 3-some"...I need serious advice. I love him very much and I'm desperate.

P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Stop stalking people.

Battle Record
    33-54
    u can do it 1 of 2 ways

A) stop calling, say fuck it, and go on with YOUR life, which he apparently doesn't want to be a part of

B) listen to poitn A)... hes obviously not emotinally mature enought to handle what u want
    .. im back

Battle Record
    30-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    Stop stalking people.

^lmao.

IF hes being a bitch. Then Break Up with him.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Give up and come to Iowa.
    AI

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks Ha!Style. Can someone who's actually had a girlfriend respond with an intelligent answer now...
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGyrlRemarqabL
    "show up with another hot chick and suggest a 3-some"
    i think thats the best advice i can possilbey think of but you already thougt of that hmmm... whats on your mind
    yesicannabis0

Battle Record
    33-54
    Thanks. Can someone who's actually had a girlfriend respond with an intelligent answer now...
    wtf

i gave u an honest response

wasn't trying to be funny

fuck it

im going on with my life now if u dont want to listen to what i said
    .. im back

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Thanks. Can someone who's actually had a girlfriend respond with an intelligent answer now...
    I was serious....
    AI

Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by SDIZZLE
    u can do it 1 of 2 ways

A) stop calling, say fuck it, and go on with YOUR life, which he apparently doesn't want to be a part of

B) listen to poitn A)... hes obviously not emotinally mature enought to handle what u want
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    P U R E

RemarqabL

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    ive had 2 gfs already and i hit it lololoololo

Hey, fuck you. It's sad when girls with no self respect cling on to guys and get played over and over.

Why don't you grow your own spine and become something else than a dick leech, and just maybe a man would respect you.

kthanxbie... lololol

Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
    I was serious....
    I wasn't saying that to you, sweetie. And I'm thinking about it.
    P U R E

RemarqabL

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    And please don't say anything smart like "show up with another hot chick and suggest a 3-some"...
    roflmao

i would've said that if you didn't mention it...

but

i've never really had a situation as serious as this is come upon me...but my advice is, don't call him & let HIM call you, its obvious that you didn't do anything wrong..

i dunno really

just gave probably the best advice i've ever given on this board beside a "wtf" or a "nigga, you smell like ass"

but yea

hope it works out well

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Stop calling. Wait about a month or two and call again. He'll probably have missed you by then.

Unless of course he's had another girl on the side the entire time and got her pregnant or some shit. But if he's like me, and it seems like he is, he might have gotten in a fight with his friend who is a known "player" and his friend brought it up somehow like saying he fucked you or some shit and hes convinced its true.

But thats all I got. PM me if you need anything else cuz 99% of these niggas dont give a fuck.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    ive had 2 gfs already and i hit it lololoololo

Hey, fuck you. It's sad when girls with no self respect cling on to guys and get played over and over.

Why don't you grow your own spine and become something else than a dick leech, and just maybe a man would respect you.

kthanxbie... lololol
    TWO whole girlfriends? AND you hit it? You're obviously a real charmer.

Maybe when you're able to come into a thread without trying to brag by using the expression "hit it" you'll understand that admitting you love someone and wanting to make things right with them does not mean you have no spine or self-respect.
    P U R E

RemarqabL