User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Kanye's a Beat Tief!

Battle Record
    5-3
    i just used a sample that someone else may have used...

*sings theifs theme*
    Welcome to reality.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Content
    Orpheus im sure you know this already but
    people will do just about anything for money.
    Thats pretty much what I'm saying...

When you succesful, all your true "friends" come out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yea imma slap my dick on the first person who tries to front like they know me after i blow up.

then ill catch a case and go to jail and develop a crack habit and share a cell with dmx.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty
    Yea imma slap my dick on the first person who tries to front like they know me after i blow up.

then ill catch a case and go to jail and develop a crack habit and share a cell with dmx.
    Lmao...!

And I'll be at home laughing while watching the news on my couch...

Battle Record
    7-1
    kanye west is a biter tho....him an ludachris bit a beat for that one song an the people who they bit it from are trying stand up for the underground artist who gets raped by the more populer artist an cant do nothing bout it caus they aint got the money....of course this wasint publized in many articles cause kanyes camp or ludas people didint respond....but every producer prolly bites something from somewher without consent...cause its a bitch going thru the while process..

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by AF~RICAN ROYALE
    but every producer prolly bites something from somewher without consent...cause its a bitch going thru the while process..
    they say that they bit the hook to "breathe in breathe out"...just the hook.

ludacris didnt bite anything. Kanye West wrote the song, and the hook. on the advance of his album, he is even spittin it himself...

but dont come off on "every producer prolly bites"... cuz i never bit anything, ever... not in my beatmaking, or my songwriting.
    Welcome to reality.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    The only thing that Kanye "bit" was the drum pattern from Xxplosive for his beat "Can't Be Life"...

And he said it too...
    But thats not really biting cause anyone coulda came up with that drum pattern...

Battle Record
    21-6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcaTrakz
    omg, the kids not saying he STOLE a beat from his man, yeah he may have on some other shit..but abotu this...he thought that he was "Stealing" cause he used the same sample someone else used....lol

Yes And The Dude Talkin About It Was Shownna Or Watever Her Name Is

From Disturbin The Peace...Her Brother Worked Wit Kayne When They Were Shit

and He Said....... That Kayne West Took The Style From Him

Or They Both Made It Up Together About The Samplin

And That Kayne Doesn't Give Him The Recognition About It

And The Dude I'm Talkin About Made That Splash Waterfalls Beat For Luda

I Doubt Kayne Steal Beats...But Sometimes I Do Think So

cause Remember WAt Happened Wit that Stand Up Track

Bla Bla BLa

I'm Back
    [/url]

Kilo04
    not only a beat thief, I bought his album like a week ago and I feel ripped off. The only reason I bought it is because of his radio hit "Jesus Walks", but then when I get the album, all he's talkin bout is racisct shi* and how white people didnt want his grandma to eat. Only 2 tracks I like. And the one with Jay-Z is aight....

I Love Titty
    i guess i shoudl re phrase, he didnt steal, but yo he flipped it the same way man. That aint cool. but whatever i guess i deserved to be clowned lol. but yes i know what sampling is, but he really did flip it pretty similar.

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo04
    not only a beat thief, I bought his album like a week ago and I feel ripped off. The only reason I bought it is because of his radio hit "Jesus Walks", but then when I get the album, all he's talkin bout is racisct shi* and how white people didnt want his grandma to eat. Only 2 tracks I like. And the one with Jay-Z is aight....
    The College Dropout is dope...

I bet you didn't actually "listen" to it...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Nuetron
    Yes And The Dude Talkin About It Was Shownna Or Watever Her Name Is

From Disturbin The Peace...Her Brother Worked Wit Kayne When They Were Shit

and He Said....... That Kayne West Took The Style From Him

Or They Both Made It Up Together About The Samplin

And That Kayne Doesn't Give Him The Recognition About It

And The Dude I'm Talkin About Made That Splash Waterfalls Beat For Luda

I Doubt Kayne Steal Beats...But Sometimes I Do Think So

cause Remember WAt Happened Wit that Stand Up Track

Bla Bla BLa

I'm Back
    I think the guy your talking about is Ice drake.. He is a real fucking dope producer
    and Splash waterfalls is one of the nicest beats of the year
    DEL

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo04

wtf was racist?

wow@you hearing a few lines and drawing conclusions....

do you even know what the "sit-ins" were? and why his grandma "couldn't eat"

it was part of the civil rights movement... it was in no way racist...

don't come to conclusions about shit you dont know about.
    Welcome to reality.

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    heres how i see it, if we 'discovered' that kanye was a thief then i know with 100% validity that he didnt steal anything. The music industry, as many here say, is out for money so they will chase any possibility of someone stealing. So while he did reuse a sample...so did 85% of 'ready to die'

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist
    heres how i see it, if we 'discovered' that kanye was a thief then i know with 100% validity that he didnt steal anything. The music industry, as many here say, is out for money so they will chase any possibility of someone stealing. So while he did reuse a sample...so did 85% of 'ready to die'
    Word...

How many producers have sampled "Between The Sheets"...?